Louis Vuitton LVOE tshirt

1. has anyone got it yet?

the off-shoulder version is SOLD OUT before even in-store and there is only display item on the boutique window now in Sydney

[​IMG]

im on the list for the tshirt version at this moment

[​IMG]

just wonder how thick is the material for the tshirt, is it worth it to spent like AU $1100 on it? i want thick good tshirt material, the beads are beautiful ... gosh, im desperate :nuts:

[​IMG]

2. Neither version is sold out in the NYC stores. But I don't know about what sizes are left. The quality is BEAUTIFUL. The material used and the cutting the stitching are all excellent.

I think these t-shirts are VERY expensive but you have to realize ready-to-wear from LV in general is expensive.

At those prices I would just go for a LVOE tote. A white stains rather easily and you will def. have to dry-clean it every time...

3. Ahhh, this is the first time I'm seeing this shirt. OMG, I'm thinking I must have one now. If you love it, then it is definately worth the money imo. :yes:

4. i LVoe the t shirt but would never pay that amount for a top, I would rather a bag anytime!

5. I have it and love it! SOO worth it!

LVoetee.JPG LVOETEEMODEL.JPG
  6. ^^^ Crys, it looks AMAZING on you... :graucho:

7. Second that!

8. It's gorgeous!:nuts: I would love one if they weren't so expensive.
    Good luck!

9. third that! :smile:

10. Very nice!!!

11. Oh wow i love it i wish my boutique sold clothes :sad: That off the shoulder one is hot!

12. THANKS!! :shame: :love:

13. I was just about to say "I would never spend that for a shirt" and then I saw your picture!!! Omgggg Crystal it looks amazing on you!!!! Now I want it!! You are SUCH the enabler!!!!! :smile:

14. I really love it!
    But IMO I don't think it's worth $1000+..even though it looks amazing..ahh I wish it wasn't so expensive lol.

15. I like it. I think I saw one at the Houston store?