Louis Vuitton joins SAKSFIRST - finally i can get points with SAKS card!!!!!!

1. i just got this email today......i can finally get points~!!!! it's about time!!!!:yes:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]All Louis Vuitton purchases are now eligible for SAKSFIRST Points and for
    redemption of SAKSFIRST Gift Cards.**

2. Wow, great news! It was about time. Thanks for the info.

3. can someone share with me on how it works?
    TIA!

4. Good news!

5. Thanks for the information!! That is great to hear

6. I received the same email today and I'm ecstatic!!!!!!!!!!

7. If you use your Saks Card you get 2 points for every dollar you spend up to $5,000, then it's 4 points up to $10,000 and 6 points $10,000 and up. If you have a Saks Mastercard, you also accummulate 1 point for every dollar you spend at other stores.

With the LV counter in Saks, you get 2 points for every dollar you spend and on certain promotions during the year, you get to double your points.

At the end of the year, Saks takes 1% of your total points and gives you a Saks gift card for that amount which you can spend at the LV counter, too!!! Hope this helped!

8. i got a card from them today too.......

DOUBLE POINTS from Sep10 (mon) to Sep 16 (sun)!!!!!

not that i NEED anything.....but i'll be shopping at LV counter at Saks more than my regular LV boutique from now...... i LOVE rewards!!!! lol

9. My local SF Saks is remodeling and I didn't see a LV section at all. Can anyone tell me which Saks have LV?

10. SF Saks doesnt carry LV. A lot of Saks all over the country carry it, if you have a preference state, let me know. Or you can just call whichever Saks you want and ask if they sell LV

11. YEA! :dothewave::party:

12. California would be great-thanks for the info!

13. Thanks mello_yello_jen & PurseNut911! :amuse:

14. Sophia - I logged on to post the exact same thing!!!! I am so excited!!!!! My local Saks took the LV out a few years ago (when a boutique opened in the same mall), but I LIVE for Saks points!!!!!! Looks like I will be shopping for my b-day (during double points) at the LV. YEAH!!!!!!!