Louis Vuitton joins SAKSFIRST - finally i can get points with SAKS card!!!!!!

sophia618

O.G.
Jun 30, 2006
i just got this email today......i can finally get points~!!!! it's about time!!!!:yes:

spacer.gif
All Louis Vuitton purchases are now eligible for SAKSFIRST Points and for
redemption of SAKSFIRST Gift Cards.**

can someone share with me on how it works?
TIA!

If you use your Saks Card you get 2 points for every dollar you spend up to $5,000, then it's 4 points up to $10,000 and 6 points $10,000 and up. If you have a Saks Mastercard, you also accummulate 1 point for every dollar you spend at other stores.

With the LV counter in Saks, you get 2 points for every dollar you spend and on certain promotions during the year, you get to double your points.

At the end of the year, Saks takes 1% of your total points and gives you a Saks gift card for that amount which you can spend at the LV counter, too!!! Hope this helped!

i got a card from them today too.......

DOUBLE POINTS from Sep10 (mon) to Sep 16 (sun)!!!!!

not that i NEED anything.....but i'll be shopping at LV counter at Saks more than my regular LV boutique from now...... i LOVE rewards!!!! lol

Sophia - I logged on to post the exact same thing!!!! I am so excited!!!!! My local Saks took the LV out a few years ago (when a boutique opened in the same mall), but I LIVE for Saks points!!!!!! Looks like I will be shopping for my b-day (during double points) at the LV. YEAH!!!!!!!