Louis Vuitton Jeans?!

1. I don't know about women's, but they are a permanent part of the men's collection world-wide. I have a pair and they are absolutely great. They are about $500.

2. I've seen jeans at the LV store in SF.

3. Yeah they have some at the SCP store too.

4. I like the pockets, but not the material. Looks cheap.

5. Hmmmm .... first time I've seen LV jeans. :confused1:

6. :yes: me too

7. O.o really!? Then I want a pair!

8. Actually there was a pair in the mens s/s 2006 catalog with the same fleur and color jean and it was $400.00. It had a matching jacket which was $640.00 I bought the jacket lol its in my colleciton thread ;)

VERRRRRRY nice though. The color looks so different in all types of light!

9. my jacket

[​IMG]

10. sorry for the retarded pic lol im on my mac and im not very "mac savy" haha

11. Nice jacket, man!

Jeans have been avaliable for a while now at Vuitton - you guys have never seen it before?

They even have a mono jean in black for $750 - which is a bargain considering a tiny denim bag costs just as much - too bad the cutting is weird.

12. I tried them on in London last summer they are nice but I don't like their cut/shape, lol

13. I LOOVE my jacket! I dont wear it that much but I will soon hopefully ;)

14. I have a pair of Corsaire Jeans with Monograms all over it. They're old from a while ago but I love wearing it in the Summer. I will say that they are cut a little tighter than most of my other jeans, but it does give me a better shape overall :p