Louis Vuitton Flower Pin

1. [​IMG]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]Jens Mortensen[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [​IMG][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, San Serif][SIZE=-1]Lapel of Luxury Inspired by an old photograph of John Lennon wearing a flower on his jacket, this leather boutonniere is $420 at select Louis Vuitton stores. Call (866) 884-8866.
  2. Pass.
  3. Yeah, I don't think I'm going to cough up the cash for that morsel. One thing is for sure, you'd be the only one in town with it, if you got it!
  4. So that's what happens to returned bags they have to "destroy"!!
  5. I don't like it at all. :push:

Looks like it was made by a 3 year old child. :shrugs:
  6. That's really being made by LV? I've seen similar ones one eBay before where people have cut up old bags to make little flower thingies like that. Personally I'm not a fan- it'd look better if it were all gold.
  7. Hmmm.. It seems like the canvas is sticking out from the coating O.o

8. that looks horrible IMO just terrible in design and everything
  9. :hrmm: not something I would spend money on.
  10. Not for me-but I think some people could play it off
  11. Is LV that desperate for money??
  12. I thought it looked amazing on the Men's runway show, but when you look at it in the picture, it doesn't look well made... I remember someone saying it looks like the hanging tags on fake Louis Vuitton bags. :yucky:
  13. :push: i dont like
  14. I have the multicolore flower, and altho mine's much cuter than that, I don't wear it, ever. It's only been out of the box for photos. The multi pin is made out of plastic versus canvas, so I think the brown would be more flexible and user friendly.
    I like the brown pin, but I'm not a pin wearer. I just like it cause it's unusual. :shrugs:

15. :yahoo:
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Executive board meeting??