Louis Vuitton Fall RAOK: Rules & Sign-up Information

Thanks shop! I hope so...and I'm sure I'll learn more with the next one and will keep updating the rules! But I'm hoping a lot of these changes will help iron out some of the kinks!!!

Everyone who applied and was accepted before 5 PM today should be receiving an email invite soon! There are directions on the invite about what to do. But if you have any questions...please let me know!

This is my first time using this website....so I'm working through the kinks myself!

Wow, great work as always Twiggers. I hope to be someone's secret santa for the Christmas/holidays one. Can't apply for this one as I have a training course to go away for:Push: and then holidays ( going to LV though!!)
Good luck everyone - I think the summer LV RAOK has been a huge success.:yahoo:

Naomi,

In regards to rule#5, if every gifts needs to be LV inspired, what happens if I send flowers? Is saying "from your LV RAOK buddy" good enough?

Absolutely :smile: I have that rule there because in this last RAOK and in the one before I noticed a lot of people just throwing stuff in a box and that was it.....so I wanted to remind everyone want the theme is!

Absolutely :smile: I have that rule there because in this last RAOK and in the one before I noticed a lot of people just throwing stuff in a box and that was it.....so I wanted to remind everyone want the theme is!

OK! OOOh, and another question in regards to rule#5. Sorry:Push:. If I was to send out an angel gift, do I need to do the same? I didn't do the LV thang for my angels gifts because I was more concerned with getting a gift out to the person ASAP.

OK! OOOh, and another question in regards to rule#5. Sorry:Push:. If I was to send out an angel gift, do I need to do the same? I didn't do the LV thang for my angels gifts because I was more concerned with getting a gift out to the person ASAP.

Same thing applies with Angel gifts...and your right MJ...usually the Angel gifts are things we need to get out quickly!!!