Louis Vuitton Fall 06

AussieLVLover said:
I love this one......I wonder how much it will sell for :hrmm:.

FYI guys - just so you know this is one of the bags that have been CANCELLED in production.

That one bag (with the headphone attached) thats been CANCELLED too...and yeah this other bag too with the monogram, and I think it was silver water snake trimming... thats been cancelled... (DUE TO TECHNICAL reasons...)

Yeah my manager took a red pen and put a line on those bags! So yeah... they are a no go...

Thanks,
Laurence

is this the 'lockit' bag?

141m.jpg

Dickies80 said:
FYI guys - just so you know this is one of the bags that have been CANCELLED in production.

That one bag (with the headphone attached) thats been CANCELLED too...and yeah this other bag too with the monogram, and I think it was silver water snake trimming... thats been cancelled... (DUE TO TECHNICAL reasons...)

Yeah my manager took a red pen and put a line on those bags! So yeah... they are a no go...

Thanks,
Laurence

Nooooo!! :crybaby: That's the only one I like so far. I don't like the Mirroir, I don't like the Mink, I don't like the Damier Azur... I'm kind of disappointed in the upcoming lines...

RoseMary said:
is this the 'lockit' bag?

141m.jpg

Oh no no, the pic above is not the Lockit bag... thats just part of the seasonal stuff...

I got to work today, and yeah the Monogram Lockit bags are in - although were not launching them till August..... I think they're pretty cute... I'm a fan of the smaller one versus the other sizes... Yeah we got the Nomade Lockit bag, and yeah I was too scared to touch it... its in like 2 felt bags... haha...

If your near my store - come by, its not a problem showing them to ya'll... =)

Thanks for the photos.

I think I'm falling in LOVE:love: with the Silver/Gold Mirror Line. It's TDF!! I'm contemplating if I use buy it or not. Although I love it, I dont go out much anymore to use such a flashy bag.

Mmmmmmm... decisions, decisions, decisions. Does anyone know when this line is slated to come out? TIA

Attachments

• 139m.jpg
    139m.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 35
eastern_jewel said:
Thanks for the photos.

I think I'm falling in LOVE:love: with the Silver/Gold Mirror Line. It's TDF!! I'm contemplating if I use buy it or not. Although I love it, I dont go out much anymore to use such a flashy bag.

Mmmmmmm... decisions, decisions, decisions. Does anyone know when this line is slated to come out? TIA

I think December but don't quote me on that :smile:

Dickies80 said:
Oh no no, the pic above is not the Lockit bag... thats just part of the seasonal stuff...

I got to work today, and yeah the Monogram Lockit bags are in - although were not launching them till August..... I think they're pretty cute... I'm a fan of the smaller one versus the other sizes... Yeah we got the Nomade Lockit bag, and yeah I was too scared to touch it... its in like 2 felt bags... haha...

If your near my store - come by, its not a problem showing them to ya'll... =)

ah, okay, do you have a picture of the lockit bags?

Does anyone have pics of the what the new Mini Linz are going to look like? And I'd love to see more pics of the Miror if anyone has some! I was contemplating buying another Monogram Speedy in a bigger size (I have a 25, but want a 30 or maybe even a 35). But now that I know that the Miror Speedy will be a reasonable price ($1100), I think I'm going to wait for that one! :smile: