Louis Vuitton eye candy

somanybags, your bags are fake and we on this forum are only interested in the real thing, at any cost. please don't insult us with your web site link. VLAD WHERE ARE YOU WHEN WE NEED YOU

amanda said:
lol i'm glad i'm not the only one that shrinks the forum when my significant other walks by...

*sigh* he just doesn't get it.

i do the same too.. but i don't kno why.. he's always browsing his forums about music and sneakers

vaneea said:
star 3777, how do you like ur neospeedy if i may ask..

Can't live without it in the sun! It goes with everything! I love it!!!! I loved it with my wardobe so much that I got the tote for my long bohemian colorful skirts! The tote made me look more like a column and tall with skirts. The TOTE has my initials engraved on the tag in gold, I had it special ordered ,Soooooooo cute. The option of engraving your tag is available with the tote!

The pics especially don't do any justice for the Denim. After I went to the boutique and fondled a Denim speedy for the first time, I immediately fell and love and wondered why on earth I thought the line was gaudy and childish (after viewing the initial pictures of course). It is lovely with subtle distressings, sparkling brass, and the vachetta we all know and love so much. It looked great with my outfit, swinging from my hand, or perched on my forearm. You're a lucky gal to have one! :smile:

clanalois said:
The pics especially don't do any justice for the Denim. After I went to the boutique and fondled a Denim speedy for the first time, I immediately fell and love and wondered why on earth I thought the line was gaudy and childish (after viewing the initial pictures of course). It is lovely with subtle distressings, sparkling brass, and the vachetta we all know and love so much. It looked great with my outfit, swinging from my hand, or perched on my forearm. You're a lucky gal to have one! :smile:

star3777 said:
Thank-you,It's crazy, I became addicted to them 11 years ago! The orangy-tan and brown seemed to go with everything, every year. Now I buy other designer handbags but always stick to saving up the most money for a louis. I think it's the best idea to save up for a bag that will really last forever. My husband calls them "warbags" - I once tripped on the street rather ungracefully and the bag went flying along with me. You would have thought the bag would have really scuffed up,....not a scratch!!!

I didnt read this thread when i first arrived on tpf, but now reading it i'm :roflmfao: Sorry Star. I got my heel stuck in the sidewalk grate because i wasnt watching where i was going. I was too busy looking at a HOT car downtown Toronto. I didnt fall but it gave s/o a good laugh.

glad your bag was ok :yahoo:

star3777 said:
Can't live without it in the sun! It goes with everything! I love it!!!! I loved it with my wardobe so much that I got the tote for my long bohemian colorful skirts! The tote made me look more like a column and tall with skirts. The TOTE has my initials engraved on the tag in gold, I had it special ordered ,Soooooooo cute. The option of engraving your tag is available with the tote!

Are your initials on the luggage tag ?