Louis Vuitton Expert! Check This For Me Pls!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I RECENTLY WON A SMALL COIN PURSE FROM eBay. AND IM NOT SURE IF THIS IS AUTHENTIC. THE TRUSTED SELLER TOLD ME IT IS THO. THIS IS FIRST LV PURCHASE AND I HOPE I WILL BE HAPPY WITH IT. I CAN ONLY BE EXPERT WHEN IT COMES TO BURBERRY :tup:. CAN YOU HELP ME CONFIRM PLEASE. I HAVE ATTACHED PHOTOS. PLEASE CHECK.

IT HAS THE HARD PLASTIC CARD THAT SAYS THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT HAS BEEN MANUFACTURED AND TESTED TO MEET THE LV STANDARD OF QUALITY. IS THAT A PROOF? PLEASE LET ME KNOW! Attached Thumbnails

DSC00207.JPG DSC00208.JPG
  2. You'll need to post this in the "Authenticate this LV" thread which is at the top of this shopping section. However, I'm sorry, but I don't believe your item is real. But someone else will need to confirm my suspicions. There are no "hard cards" given with real LV items and the label on the actual box is not right.

Have you already purchased this item? Can you back out? I'm not a fan of eBay to buy LV items - alot of the stuff is fake.

3. Sorry, that is definitely NOT authentic.

Also, just because a seller claims something to be authentic doesn't necessarily mean that it is ;)

4. im sorry but i dont think its real either. post it in the authentication thread just to check but the tags arent right. and i dont think damier comes with a care book.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.