Louis Vuitton Excentri-Cite

1. Hey guys,

Just wanted your opinion on the Excentri-Cite bag. I have one and am thinking about selling it.
    Thanks to a purse forum member (you know who you are:smile: ) I have my eye on yet another bag.

I'm wondering if I sell it would anyone be interested??? Depending on the feedback that I get I will list it in the marketplace

Here's a pic from my bagshowcase. You can see it on the rightthand side. its a bit covered by my pochette and my bootleg post-it watermark, but you can still pretty much see it. (lol)

The bag retails for $935

[​IMG]

2. Can it fit over your shoulder?

3. ^same question.

Cool bag! I haven't searched them . . are they rare/HTF . . .

4. ^^^ It is cute, always on Elux, great for travel! When I see it in the store it looks small though, but I've never looked closely!

5. No, it can't fit on your shoulder. It definitely a hand held bag.

I went to eluxury to find the current price for it just before I started this thread and it wasnt there so I just called 1866vuitton. But you can find in on the Louis Vuitton website for a better pic.

I actually really like it because although its a part of the regular mongram line you really don't see people carrying it a lot.

But I've got my eye on something else again which is why i'm considering letting this one go

let me just take a pic of mine so you can see it better ;)

6. Okay here we go.
    According to the LV website this bag measures 11.4 X 10.6 x 11:biggrin:

Excentri.jpg
  7. Thoughts anyone else????

8. They are not on elux anymore. Alteast they were not this morning. But yes you can find them here and there in your local boutique

9. :biggrin: you dont happen to be thinkin about getting rid of that white speedy r u??

10. No. :lol: (LOL)
    I love my MC speedy. Not selling it anytime soon. Thanks for asking though :biggrin:

But my Excentri-Cite is officially for sale. Posted in the marketplace