Louis Vuitton ever offers sale in USA???

I believe that ID is a TPF'er. Perhaps she is able to purchase at release, prior to the price increases. She may also have access to press items or be buying in another country- from what I understand LV is less expensive in Paris.

1. Unwanted gifts (seller found these people somehow)
2. Compulsive buyer emptying her closet of unused items, ok to lose a little, $200 over hefty retail price is nothing much
3. As mentioned before, a good quality fake. If you've been to South Korea, you'd know they make and sell counterfeits that look exactly like the original, down to the guarantee card and item serial numbers! Even the paperbags are exact replicas. These counterfeits are sold everywhere, even in shopping malls it has become difficult to ascertain authenticity even for the pros.

I did email this seller and I'm waiting for her reply if any ,so I can decide if this is worth it or not!I also order limited editions louis vuitton but I never paid any less of the retail price.Maybe in the states is different?

I purchased an authentic LV from that seller, it was brand new & beautiful, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again.

Yes I totally agree with you gacats!!I tried to buy many times from this seller but the auctions end early morning times here in my country,5-6 in the morning so I was always outbid by someone else:smile:She sells authentic items and nobody is doubding that.I just wanted to know how she makes profit when selling the bags below retail since I want to become an LV seller as well:smile:

She probably is not making a profit unless she is a LV employee or working in the press (as someone mentioned here). LV never has sales ever! But I heard that LV only gives 33% off to their employees. otherwise you won't make a profit by selling below retail! I have heard that Paris is a little bit cheaper but I cannot imagine that it would be a huge difference.

I am selling a authentic discontinued/ limited edition right now. I can see some other sellers listing the bag almost double what I am asking for. My bag is absolutely authentic.I purchased the bag on Ebay for my daughter from a seller( stated that she is TPF member) for pretty good price,the bag has been authenticated in LV boutique,but my daughter is prefered something a little more practical for a college girl, so I am try to sell the bag so I can buy another bag for her. I don't try to sell for a profit,just try to get my money back, so the price is much lower than other auctions. That one of the reason why some seller like me selling their bag for a lower price,but it does NOT means the bag is Not authentic.
LV NEVER offers sale in ANYWHERE.

Besides fake bags or seller using stolen pics, I can think of other scenarios...
1. Did not use it and don't want it anymore, but the return date has passed.
2. Although LV does not have "sales" that non-employees can access, but they do raise prices periodically. So if the seller purchased the item a while ago and now the price has increased 20%, she can still sell it below the retail and get a profit.

I personally have purchased a LV bag from that seller too,it was brand new,authentic and I've got it with a very good price.:yes:
I don't think she is an LV's employee because LV's employee can only get 30% discount on the merchandise that was released longer than six months,but NOT on the NEW ARRIVAL .One time she listing a new arrival SUMMIT DRIVE VERNIS in ARMARANTE with NO RESERVE.

i think sellers on ebay doesn't make much money or may be no profit at all because ebay final value fee, listing fees and paypal fees are really hight. If handbag expensive the seller might end up pay total fees at least $150. Is it possible that sellers can be a drop off place for LV? or That seller have money and sell for fun cuz she doess't have anything to do, so selling is her hobby? or seller might really need cash real bad at that time so she willing to take a lost!.. or that seller love to shop and bought lots LV bag and collecting themlong time ago and keep it really good, then start selling now she may can make liltle profit and have thing to do!..lol i can't think of anything now.:sweatdrop:

I was at a designer holiday house party last year and there was a fake dealer there and my girlfriend and I compared her brand new Prada with the fake Prada and it was a line for line copy. There was not any difference at all. It came with the same cards even the same boxes. They were about half the priuce of the real thing. I assume that is what these large scale sellers are selling, because there really isn't any consistent way to get the bags otherwise. The counterfitters aren't stupid. They can easily walk into your favorite designers store and purchase a twiggy or a paddington or whatever and make a perfect copy. The ones that you catch are the second rate copies, the ones that you don't are the first rate copies. Which is why I only purchase in the stores or if it obvious that the seller is just cleaning out her designer laden closet, as young pretty girls are apt to do. Don't mean to be a downer, just my opinion!

I've often wondered about this seller mentioned here. Never that her items were fake, but how she could sell them for under retail for just released stuff. Always amazed me. She has some FAB stuff and occasionally provides good modeling photos for items that are just coming into the boutique which helps me decide to buy.
I have also wished HUNDREDS of times that I wore her same shoe size cause she's often selling some killer cute LV shoes! lol