Louis Vuitton Epi Toledo Blue Speedy 25 Red Discontinued Color

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys, i just found an awesome authentic blue epi speedy for an awesome price. Im not looking to purchase anything these days so if anyone is interested heres the link:
    http://www.malleries.com/louis-vuitton-epi-toledo-blue-speedy-25-red-discontinued-color-i-8748-s-94.html?images=true#img2

A rare pre-owned Louis Vuitton EPI Leather Speedy 25 Bag in Toledo Blue, discontinued color in this model. It has the LV logo to the lower right corner and one interior patch pocket, closes with a top zipper and has the leather pull which connects with the leather tag to enable for locking. The exterior is in beautiful condition as shown and the interior lining is overall clean and odorless. Retail price at $880 USD + tax!

*Model#: M43017
    *Date code: VI O963
    *Size: 10" W x 7. 6" H x 6" D
    * condition: excellent; minor crease on the bottom as shown (not a scratch), interior is clean with no spots or damage as well as the pocket, exterior epi leather is in excellent condition.

Year: 21st C Price: $499.00

Shipping Continental US: $23.00
    Shipping Outside US: Determined after checkout. [​IMG][​IMG]Return To Item DescriptionBack To Top[​IMG]Return To Item DescriptionBack To Top[​IMG]Return To Item DescriptionBack To Top[​IMG]Return To Item DescriptionBack To Top[​IMG][​IMG]Return To Item DescriptionBack To Top[​IMG]

2. Thanks for posting! They had a red Epi speedy once but when I was finally ready to purchase it, someone snatched it up. :crybaby:

3. The green just reminded me of that thread in Handbags & Purses stating that green is the new "it" color for S/S 08

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.