LOUIS VUITTON DEAUVILLE.... HELP me make sure its authentic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I bought a LV DEAUVILLE today on eBay.... seller seems fine 100% feedback... she got new handles put on the bag because her cat so-she says, chewed up a part of the handles....
    She seems honest, I have good vibes about her however have been screwed over in the past in regards to authentic bags on eBay who turn out fake ( only once).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    IT LOOKS REAL RIGHT?
    remember, the handles were changed.... so they are new. thank u so much everyone!!

2. [​IMG]

3. also pics of the date code, zipper pull and heat stamp are needed to make an authentication :smile:

4. whats a heat stamp, I own about 4 lv which i bought at the actual store and have no idea of heat stamp lol

5. The heatstamp is the little "Louis Vuitton Made in France" wording on the top of the Deauville.

6. Hi, the heatstamp is the inside patch that says "Louis Vuitton Paris made in ...." also the date code should be on the underneath of that I think. :smile:, you would be better posting your pics inside of the authenticate this thread, there are lots of people who view that thread and will help you.

7. can fake ones have patina that change color??

8. I believe they do.

9. i have the date code The date code is MB0013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.