Louis Vuitton damier Trevi PM..

bagz_galore

Jan 20, 2006
This bag has been on wait list for a long time here and once I want something I OBESSESSSSSSSSS about it..
eBay has none on sale!!

Anyone has any idea where I can find one?

Thanks a million

I don't want to sell mine, only had it for a month or so. But I've heard the waiting list is really long everywhere. I waited for like 2 weeks but got lucky cause the store got one extra. They told me they would restock after new year's though. If you really can't find one, I can see if they got one in Denmark and send it to you, if you're interrested :shame:

I think you should try the stores in your area. I wasn't interested in this bag at all, until I saw one on display. I left and couldn't stop thinking about the bag. I went back 2 weeks later. They had sold the one on display but gotten a new one in that day. I was able to purchase it with o problem. I was never on the waitlist.

Trying to decide whether to keep my Trevi PM, GM is too large wish they had made an NM

Whoa I didn't realized that it was so limited in the US. I got mine in 3 days after waiting list but I'm in Canada. Not sure if it has to do with anything else, maybe my SA was really nice in looking that out for me? I hope you get urs soon! It's an awesome bag. Keep us posted!

Everytime I see the Trevi I get really happy! and want it! but my bf doesn't like it... But I have a tivoli GM already... and it's similar to the trevi... and as well as a saleya... which is ALSO pretty similar...

should I get it?! I hope they come out with some new & PRETTY LVs soon...