Louis Vuitton Damier Highbury ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello .. i just saw this bag in eluxury . i've never seen it before, not on elux or IRL. does anybody here own this bag , i think i just feel in love with it! as u may know from my other post , i'm in the mist of buying a cabas mezzo or deauville .. however i might have to make this one my b-day presents!! LOVE IT !!.. comments please , what do u think ? do you own one ?

Attachments

• p11222135_ph_hero2.jpg
    p11222135_ph_hero2.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 825
i saw this on someone the other day, it was the first time i had ever seen it. It was quite eye catching actually, looked VERY nice. However when i look at the pics on the website i dont like it so much. The gold hardware on it looks very nice though.

My mum has this bag too... Well, actually it's her bday present from me & my brothers..

I think the bag is lovely and surely holds a lot of stuff too.. And what I love more is I rarely seen someone use this bag.. So she gets compliments everytime she use it.. :rolleyes:

I have the Damier Highbury --- love this bag!! Everytime I wear it, I get many compliments especially at the LV boutique. It fits nicely on my shoulders and is not heavy for me at all. The bag is not very common and I like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.