Louis Vuitton Damier Highbury ??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello .. i just saw this bag in eluxury . i've never seen it before, not on elux or IRL. does anybody here own this bag , i think i just feel in love with it! as u may know from my other post , i'm in the mist of buying a cabas mezzo or deauville .. however i might have to make this one my b-day presents!! LOVE IT !!.. comments please , what do u think ? do you own one ?
  2. I don't have it, but I think it is cute.
  3. i saw this on someone the other day, it was the first time i had ever seen it. It was quite eye catching actually, looked VERY nice. However when i look at the pics on the website i dont like it so much. The gold hardware on it looks very nice though.
  4. i think it's quite nice...one of the few shoulder bags that i like!
  5. really cute, I would buy one. never seen this bag before.
  6. My mother has this bag, and she absolutely adores it! Holds heaps too, although it is quite heavy. In any case, since it's a shoulder bag so it's not too bad.
  7. My mum has this bag too... Well, actually it's her bday present from me & my brothers..

I think the bag is lovely and surely holds a lot of stuff too.. And what I love more is I rarely seen someone use this bag.. So she gets compliments everytime she use it.. :rolleyes:
  8. I have the Damier Highbury --- love this bag!! Everytime I wear it, I get many compliments especially at the LV boutique. It fits nicely on my shoulders and is not heavy for me at all. The bag is not very common and I like that!
  9. I don't have one, but I LOVE it! and it's huge too!
  10. I have it and i love it...its very eye catching and its a beautiful bag and very comfortable..its not that heavy and so it stays on the shoulder quite nice
  11. #11 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010

NO soliciting here - please read the rules BEFORE posting again
  12. No selling on here gayecaro.
  13. #13 Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010
    Seriously??? First you dig up a thread over 3 years old then you have the nerve to try and sell your bag on here! Not a very wise thing to do for your first post.:tdown:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.