Louis Vuitton

Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Vlad Posted By Vlad Posted Jul 29, 2011

1. There is an authenticate thread but that purse in your pic is fake!

2. Ooh, that Gucci is very nice! I hope you manage to find one, but if not a Boston would be a lovely alternative!

As for my latest purchase, my lips are sealed I'm afraid! :graucho: It's not going to be here 'til the beginning of next week, I'm so excited about it, hope I can last until then! LOL.

3. Oh well it just gives me something to look forward to. I can't wait till next week. I am having a party at my house just for fun and your reveal. YAY;)

You know I really want that Blondie but now I am thinking cause this is my luck the moment I buy the Boston a Blondie comes up on eBay and I am all out of my fun money. Then another Gucci bag in gray came up that I've been in love with since last year, just reared it's head on eby and geez now I can't decide. I think I'm gonna write them all down on a piece of paper and pick from a hat at this point. OOOH almost forgot a freaking ivory epi alma just came up too:sweatdrop:. Sweet heavens does it ever end!?:confused1:

4. :lol: I will definitely be having a party when it arrives! This will definitely be my last big purchase for a while, so I'm trying to savour even this part, the waiting game... but I just want it to be next week already, dammit!

I know what you mean about trying to decide which bag to go for. I'm forever buying something and then finding something else I've wanted for an age, almost right away! Most frustrating! Your pulling a bag from a hat idea sounds like the best way to go. :biggrin:

5. I have also used Kiwi spary on my delightful w/o any problems at all! It turned out perfectly - no darkening at all. Love it!

6. Do you guys think I can use Kiwi on my brand new azur NF? the vachetta is ivory pale, it looks so delicate… I’m hyperventilating just thinking about it… :sweatdrop:

7. Yes~! If you read the big long message I posted in this thread, you will see that I had excellent results. Put it on the handles, trim around the top edge and all the leather tabs and you won't even see it, but it will keep you NF vachetta nice and clean and no worries. And since the leather is brand new, you don't have to worry about trapping in dirt. Go for it. I know it's frightening and you think you are going to ruin an expensive bag, but once you get started and see how fast it dries and there isn't any color change ~ just a thin sheen of protection ~ you will be glad you did this.

8. ok I’ll do it, I read your post yesterday and thought it was a good idea, but today with the bag in my hand I got a little nervous lol

Thanks and wish me luck :sweatdrop:

9. Hi it’s me again, I just wanted to post a pic of my virgin vachetta, I’ll post more pics on the NF Clubhouse thread.

Attached Files:

• NF1.JPG
      NF1.JPG
      File size:
      152.8 KB
      Views:
  10. I do love this bag ~ I want it for my next one~!

11. Hi! I'm new here- hoping to learn more about LV bags. I'm from a suburb of Atlanta. Sweltering here!

12. It is indeed a very pretty bag.

13. thanks for the tip about the kiwi!

14. Wow, that is a beautiful bag. Congrats!

15. You should Totally get one ;)

Thanks Tecd7!