Louis Vuitton Chat Thread

Hi, recently bought a Alma Prune Ostrich BB Limited Edition from Rome.
Does anyone know if there are any restrictions to entering any country's with this leather?
Did a quick googling, apparently I will need to apply for a permit to enter the US with this bag?
Anyone with experience please advise.

Thanks

T

Hi Tiffanyn - your details say you're in England? I think (please don't hold me to this!) that within the EU you don't need anything to clear customers. Everything within the EU doesn't need declaring and there are no restrictions (well, I know this is definitely the case with e.g. food which you can't bring in from outside the EU, but there are no restrictions within the EU)

Hey guys....just wanna ask for a bit of elp here..im 5.1 feet tall. N i really like the eva clutch..but sumone said that they didnt buy it coz they r like 5 feet tall... Wat u guys thik....

Yes, you should get the Eva and don't worry... lots of us shorties are enjoying our Evas!

There's a thread on how to shorten the strap here that you can try:
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...shortening-strap-without-spending-661823.html

I'm your height and I love wearing mine with the gold chain on the shoulder but I do use the long strap occasionally too.

Just came back from the Hermes forum, people there are so rude...
I opend a thread wich wich leather for my first birkin and I got completely ignored, I guess it because I stated that I love LV still and will always do and that Hermes bags are just bags too... If that makes sense...

Anyway... Glad to be back... ;)

DennisLVoes said:
I opend a thread wich wich leather for my first birkin and I got completely ignored, I guess it because I stated that I love LV still and will always do and that Hermes bags are just bags too... If that makes sense...

Welcome home :biggrin:. I'm not trying to stir a pot of drama, but people can be complete a$$h0les in these forums. (Especially when you state your own opinion. )

I've been having this itch to buy a new bag for this season, but couldn't figure out which one to get.

I finally landed on LV. I want:

Epi Eden (June / Fall 2012)
Emprinted Speedy in Framboise (september)
Epi Noe (october)

REALLY EXCITED!

Sorry that you didn't get any responses. That's happened to me before in the Goyard forum. I posted a thread about splitting on my Croissere handles and got not ONE response.

When I see this happening, I chalk it up to no interest in the topic and not rudeness. In the case of your Hermes thread, there are a lot of threads on that topic. Poke around the 'clubhouse' and the 'reference' library. I'm sure that you'll find answers to what what you're asking.

Good luck! :smile:

Couldn't find a bag charm clubhouse so I'm posting here. Does anyone know how to wear this bag charm? Do you think it will go good with a Delightful GM?? Not sure if I should purchase it from FashionPhile for $525. Any thoughts?? :salute:

Attachments

• Pastilles BAG CHARM VUITTON.JPG
    Pastilles BAG CHARM VUITTON.JPG
    170 KB · Views: 253
Sorry that you didn't get any responses. That's happened to me before in the Goyard forum. I posted a thread about splitting on my Croissere handles and got not ONE response.

When I see this happening, I chalk it up to no interest in the topic and not rudeness. In the case of your Hermes thread, there are a lot of threads on that topic. Poke around the 'clubhouse' and the 'reference' library. I'm sure that you'll find answers to what what you're asking.

Good luck! :smile:

Agreed, sometimes there's just no interest, not rudeness. I love Goyard, but unfortunately that forum isn't as popular as say, LV! There's always only a few people viewing vs the thousands here!

Couldn't find a bag charm clubhouse so I'm posting here. Does anyone know how to wear this bag charm? Do you think it will go good with a Delightful GM?? Not sure if I should purchase it from FashionPhile for $525. Any thoughts?? :salute:

I think it would be cute, but I wouldn't spend $500+ on a bag charm. I'd rather spend that money on a new bag. That's just me though!! :smile: