Louis Vuitton Cerises Lizard Murakami Pochette

1. Anyone own a Louis Vuitton Cerises Lizard Murakami Pochette? I need to know what is the retail price? Thanks :yes:

2. The lizard Cerises pochette retailed for US$1280.00 when it first came out.:smile:

3. oooh, sounds like a cool bag. anyone have pics?

4. ooh, i love this bag. if i'm going to have a pochette, this definetly be my choice :p

5. It looks authentic... but the seller has private feedback... :sad:

6. i dont understand why making you feedback private is an option on eBay. I always tend to stray from sellers with private feedback. it is very shady and suspicious

7. Here is an other one.

[​IMG]

8. Ooh I was in Love with this bag when it came out.

9. omg that is such a HOT bag! ive never seen it before

10. Looks cute.

11. Some people do it because they don't want other people to see what they bought/sold in the past. I can somewhat understand the thinking behind it. It doesn't really bother me if I see sellers with private feedback. You can still click on private feedback and see how many negatives they have and so on.

12. I love that bag. How big is it?

13. Response from h2momma[​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]h2momma( 28[​IMG])[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Positive feedback:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]100%[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Member since:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Sep-11-04[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Location:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]NV, United States[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Registered on:[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]www.ebay.com[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Item: Louis Vuitton Cerises Lizard Murakami Pochette Speedy (250011821109)[/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Verdana]This message was sent while the listing was active.[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Verdana]h2momma is the seller.[/FONT][​IMG][FONT=Arial, Verdana]Hello:smile: I've tried several times to get a clear picture for you of the date code.It's pressed into the red suede so in the pictures it blends in.The date code is TH0035.purchased from Saks.If your the winner please feel free to verify Authenticity at a Louis Vuitton Boutique.It's 100% real.AS far as my feedback.I'm sick of solicitations from a group of people asking me to buy from them or sell for them they get the info from your feedback on things you sell.I have 100% feedback and not trying to hide anything.Just tired of [/FONT]

14. Wonder is it worth paying US$1500 for the bag. What do u guys think?