Louis Vuitton Shopping

Louis payment plan?

Calvin7592 Posted By Calvin7592 Posted May 30, 2012

1. Does Louis Vuitton have a plan where you can pay something off over a set period of time? For example, can you pay off your bag over 6 monthly payments? I am talking about only the LV store, not Neiman Marcus or any other dept. store. Thanks!

2. nope

3. no they don't have any payment plans

4. Nope.

5. Yes, it's called a Credit Card. :p

6. :roflmfao::goodpost:

7. Didn't think so :smile: But worth a shot!

8. Set up your own advance payment plan (i.e. saving up $xxx per month) and then buy it.

9. The plan you describe is called layaway, and is generally not available at high-end retailers because most of their customers have their own credit.

It is, however, offered by some resale places like Fashionphile.

10. That's what I was going to say!

11. Buy LV gift cards every month, ex. 200$ then save the gift cards for six months, walahh! you'll have 1200 saved up! Just like a layaway plan! lol! :p

12. 0% APR credit card for 12, 18 or 21 months=layaway! Most cc companies offer this on new accounts. Just find one with the longest intro APR.

13. Nope, that would be cool though...

14. There is a service on eBay called "Bill Me Later" that gives you a line of credit that allows you to buy LV items. I got around $1'300 using this service and used to it buy LV items on eBay. This service gives you 6 months to pay off your purchases.

15. Bill me later for eBay purchases only right?