Louis had a date with Tiffany today in Dallas (with pics!!)...

1. So some of you know i now live in oklahoma :tdown: and am shopping deprived!! :crybaby:So my bf came down for my birthday :yahoo:(im 24 now...YUCK!) and took me to dallas to get in a good dose of shopping!! :smile:

Can you guess what i bought??

[img>]"http://us.a2.yahoofs.com/users/43c42d4czc859ce85/fc37re2/__sr_/f2d1re2.jpg?phIPkYGBv6WmzTPI" [/img]

btw, sorry for the awful pics! Hotel room lighting + phone camera = crappy pics!!!
  2. :huh:OH CONGRATS!!
  3. I can't see anything.
  4. open... open... open...:drool:
  5. The mumbai travel book...i'm originally from india so this was just WAY to cute to pass up!!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Hopefully you guys will too!!
  6. my mini speedy...when they said mini they meant MINI!! It is so darn cute though!! I put a little tiffanys box by it so u can see how tiny it is!! It's going to look so cute inside my noe!!
    215710.jpg 215827.jpg
  7. My Multicolore Pastilles Key Chain!! I love this piece! I love how versatile it is!! I can clip it to the bag, or in the bag to hold it secure or even wear it as a braclet!! Its like the girls version of transformers heheh :p
    215900.jpg 220106.jpg 220249.jpg 221308.jpg
  8. Ok this is no big deal, but i thought these were SO darn cute!! they are post it notes from LV!!! hehe shhhh dont tell anyone but they are in my gucci planner ;)
    220458.jpg 220440.jpg 220439.jpg
  9. NOW my tiffany's goodies...I know they arnt lv but i thought id share anyways! :smile:

First up is my new bookmark...its silver and i lover her!

Second, a black onyx toggle braclet

third a pen for my planner

forth a scarf for my noe hehe

fifth everything together!!
    220609.jpg 220626.jpg 220739.jpg 221017.jpg 220913.jpg
  10. Here is my noe with my LVoe scarf and then the tiffanys one...yeah the LVoe was getting a little bit ruined from the constant tieing it up and i love it WAY to much soooo i got the tiffanys one, its super cheap ($50) and i love the pop of color it gives the noe!! :smile:

AND my fav thing i got tonight...the cutest bottle of water my SA at tiffanys gave me hahaha i dont know im sure you all have gotten tons of these, but it was my first and the design is WAY to cute..i LOVE IT!
    221228.jpg 222439.jpg 222530.jpg 213412.jpg 213441.jpg
  11. Happy Birthday!:yahoo:Looks like you had a great shopping trip- love your mini speedy and the pastilles and that yummy Tiffany scarf. :nuts:
    Lovely purchases.
  12. Sorry i promise last one... but i also got the cutest pair of summery shoes and a cute top :smile:

thats it!!!

DID YOU GUYS LIKE EVERYTHING??? I wanted to get another bag, but my mom said noooooooooo more handbags! :smile:

i hope everyone liked everything!!
    223950.jpg 223150.jpg
  13. Happy Birthday and congrats on all the goodies, both LV and Tiffany purchases. I love the Tiffany Scarf and LV Multicolore Pastilles Key Chain! Great buys!
  14. i love the water bottle and the tiffany scarf, and as always congrats on all your LV goodies, and a belated happy birthday!!
  15. Congrats on all you new cute things