Louie's Back from the Hospital!!

1. As some of you may recall, I had to bring Louis to Atlantic City last month, as my Cabas Piano was only four months old and the straps were fraying. :crybaby:
    I was originally informed that the plan was to re-glaze the shoulder straps.
    It seemed reasonable.
    I received the bag back today with two new shoulder straps.:upsidedown:
    Of course I'm happy, if these won't fray like the others.

But I'm sure you ladies will understand that I put in a lot of hard work over the last four months trying to get those handles warming up to a fabulous patina....now I have to START ALL OVER AGAIN!!!! :push:
  2. Yippie - I'm glad it all worked out, and now you get to build the perfect patina ! :graucho:
  3. I am glad she is back. Let the patina begin!
  4. I'm glad it worked out!
  5. awesome!! do u have pics?
  6. So glad she is back and it all worked out!
  7. Wow, that was pretty quick! Glad you got her back safe.
  8. It was just under four weeks. :yahoo:
    Although the Twiggy '05 Bourdeaux has been getting quite a workout, I still missed Louis!

I can take some pix with my fabulous model later on this evening.

The bag would look 100% brand new! (Except the bottom is much darker than the handles now.)
  9. good to hear he's back and fixed! best wishes for your new patina process!
  10. glad she's back and everything worked out fine.
  11. Now you've had alittle practice building patina-- and this one will be perfect!! Congrats :smile:
  12. Glad you got her back!!
  13. Nice!!Good to hear!
  14. I'm going to have a heart attack.
    I got home tonight (an hour away from work) and realized that, when I rushed out, I left the bag under my desk.
    It's in a Fedex box and it's unlikely anyone will notice it - but, of course I'm going to be a nervous wreck until I get in tomorrow morning.
  15. A purse-mommy's worst nightmare--FINALLY having your purse-baby all healthy and better and now, leaving her behind!!! I'm sure she'll be ok under your desk. Try to relax and just get in early tomorrow!