Louboutins... "I'm a high-class hooker?"

1. [​IMG]

I found these on eBay, and while they're not the Louboutin espadrilles I wanted (from last summer), I do like them. The very high platform throws me off, though. I don't own anything platform-y. Is it tacky? :worried:

2. Hm. I dont know about those. I couldnt do platforms lol I'm scared to death I'll twist my ankle in public O_o

3. i just can't bring myself to like those, even though i knew they were all over the fashion mags. the platform is just too much, imo.

4. Yeah, in magazines they look fab, but obviously real life is a different story. I feel like I might be propositioned while walking down the street.

5. lol How would someone handle a situation like that? I'd take those platforms to his jewels!

6. lol i think the material keeps them from looking tooooo hooker-y, but i think they're just trying too hard or something.

7. You might as well buy some lucite platforms.

48_1_b.JPG
  8. LOL at the platforms, coco-nut.

Intlset, I honestly don't think the platforms you posted are all that bad. If you wear them with the right outfit, and carry yourself the right way it won't look bad. :smile:

9. I think if I wear them I'm going to come off a little too geisha-ish. Damn that movie!!

Coco-nut, thanks for the heels. I'll have to look into those.

10. I think a select few can pull those off. As for me personally: A) I'm already 5"8. Any more, and not only would I tower over my husband, but I would look like a big brown giraffe.
    B) I can't imagine where I would wear something like that. I'm sticking to my trusty ballerina flats and sandals this summer.

11. Another post that sent me into a fit of laughter.

12. They are not tacky at all! I think they are fabulous! They would look beautiful with a sundress. I would wear them........I love high shoes!

13. LOL! I think that since espadrilles and wedges are really huge this year, you might be able to pull them off. I think they are very "trendy" so not sure about the longevity. Also, they are really high, so I guess if you are comfortable, go for it.

14. I LOVE those in black. Tried to order them and they were sold out. :cry:
    Gotta run to the store ladies....

15. Please....I say NO