Louboutin's for the 5'9" girl?

1. I've since had, in my possession, a pair of gorgeous CL's. When wearing them, I towered over everyone, including my boyfriend, who is a good 6'. I'm about 5'9". Everyone kept telling me I was too tall to wear such high heels, but those shoes were AMAZING. Any tall girls out there wear CL's on a regular basis?

2. I'm "short" coming in at 5'5'', 5'6'' on a good day so although I can't relate with you on the height thing, WHO CARES?! As long as you feel good, I say rock them. :smile:

3. I am 6ft. For work my shoes tend to be no more than 3.5 inches but for going out I am typically in a 4 to 4.5 inch heel. I have one pair of CLs that are 5 inches which is not my preference but I love the shoe. My beau is 6'5 though...I wore the CL glitter prives to a wedding this weekend and we danced and I almost eyeballed him. I totally understand the feeling weird towering over your man thing though. I love heels and men compliment me all the time for being a tall woman and still wearing them...they love it.

4. LOL @ 5'6" on a good day!!!

I'm 5'9" and I wear CLs all the time. It's great when I go to clubs, because it keeps the short guys away. LOL

5. I'm 5'10" and consistantly wear 3-4 inch heels. I say rock the height Katie Holmes style. It never hurts to stand out...plus draws more attention to the awesome shoes!

6. sure why not. you will be super tall but who cares. I am 5'1 and wear heels 24/7

7. I'm far from a tall girl, but I love high heels and I don't see why anyone should not wear them. I don't think you could be too tall for them. Wear them and stand tall and proud woman!

8. I'm a little under 5'9 and usually wear flats. Mainly because they're more comfortable to me. My fiance' is the same height as me, and in heels I tower over him... which is actually pretty damn fun sometimes. I definitely don't think your height should stop you from wearing great shoes. ;)

9. I'm 5'8" and I do it. I love them.

10. I am 5' 10", and I have to admit that I try to wear heels under 3". Unfortunately, I pass up some gorgeous shoes. It's limiting, but I'm uncomfortable when I'm the tallest person around. I wish I could get over it.

11. Im short...5'3...so I wear the tall heels. I would totally wear high heels if I was your height. If you like something wear it!! Dont miss out on something you like regardless of what it is.

12. I'm 5'8 and I wear 4+ inch heels so often I feel teeny-tiny if I wear flats!

13. I'm 5'11" and wear 4 inch plus heels. I just don't give a hoot how tall I am. I just love 'em and I'm gonna wear 'em. I think posture is the important thing though, not height. Go for it.:yes:

14. I'm 5'4" so I cant relate, but my friend is 5'9" and she feels just the way you do. When we go out I wear my 4inchers and she wears kitten heels and is still taller than me which she hates. I think she looks great, I'd love to have long legs...it's a case of wanting what you don't have.

I say wear them if you want to.

15. oh please! rock those CL's girl! i'm 5'8 1/2 and i wear mine with pride! DH is 5'11 and he doesn't care!