Louboutins are NOT overrated! My 1st pair!

webswife said:
I really like the round toe style. I think I need to order these right away.. I wonder how the husband is going to feel about this...

He's gonna love them! My BF loves them.. he thinks they're the sexiest shoes ever because they're simple yet seductive... ahhh they're the perfect shoes! I've been wearing them everyday :wlae:

I have a friend who's 5'10" and she has size 11 feet, but they look proportional to her body. The reason it's so funny with Paris Hilton is that with all the plastic surgery she's had (tons, google it) the things she hates most about herself are her giant hands and feet but she cannot 'fix' them. Poor girl :biggrin:.

They look FANTASTIC on you! And I agree, Louboutins definitely are NOT overrated. It pains me to see some posts that put CLs down, like how red soles are no longer unique or there's nothing special about them. They look amazing and the only thing that matters is how the owner feels about them.

I love CLs to death and would have been totally addicted if my feet weren't size 4.5-5. Extremely hard to find cute CLs in that size range. I don't know whether to be sad or relieved...

I don't know how I totally missed this thread! Congrats on the great shoes chicbabacool :yahoo:. I know exactly how you feel, I got my first CLs last week and about 5 minutes later was already searching online for my next pair :graucho:

I really want simple pumps now, most of my shoes in general are pointy toe but they seem to look better on me, they "slim" out my wide feet a bit...haha...

I don't know how I missed this thread too...I guess maybe b/c I have been trying to slowly ween myself off of this site. lol

Love the new shoes!!! They look awesome on you. :smile:

They are without a doubt the most amazing shoes I've ever worn.

Louboutins live up to their reputation!
You're right! Louboutins are not overrated! :noworry:

Sure, there are some pumps of his that are a bit much (over the 1,000 range) but, heck, they are so gorgeously-fabulous and unique, that I still want them! :sweatdrop:

I'm definitely addicted... or perhaps brainwashed? :weird::shocked::P

In any case, his shoes look and feel great (plus they're the sturdiest heels I've ever worn) and if they cost some pretty pennies, so what... they're definitely staples and good investments for any wardrobe.