Louboutin slingbacks, how confortable are they...honestly!!!!!

are Louboutin shoes 10 cm comfortable?

1. yes, they are comfortable

2. no, they are uncofortable

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey ladies..I am thinking of buying this pair of shoes. They are 10 cm tall. I rarely buy expensive high heeled shoes because I always wear flats. Do you know if they are comfortable, or any other Louboutin shoes this high comfortable? Thanks in advance.:heart:
  2. I don't own that pair, but I have other slingbacks and I honestly don't mind them. They aren't the most comfortable shoes in my closet but for the heel height, I think they are fine. I can wear them to work (granted, I work in an office) and be okay. I think the fact that I'm used to heels helps but I don't find them uncomfortable.
  3. Thanks :flowers:...are the other slingbacks you have Louboutin?
  4. I have the Matador in white. They look fabulous, but do hurt the sides of my feet a bit. I've only worn them a couple of times so the patent leather hasn't really stretched that much. I should probably wear them more often..lol.

The main problem I have with the slingbacks is that the strap is always falling off of my heels. I haven't gotten the footpetals things yet to keep them from moving.
  5. I have a pair. They were my first pair of slingbacks ever and I can honestly say they are the most comfy high heels I own!!
  6. i've always been a heels type of girl so i've worn my fair shair of heels.

that being said I love CL heels and manolo heels. they are super light & they are the most comfy heels I have worn.

if you're going to splurge & get a pair of heels definitely get either CL or Manolo. other brands might look nice but they aren't very comfy
  7. I have that pair in Camel. Very comfortable, you NEED foot petals too. Also, try a larger size. I fit in a 38 but when I tried on a 39 it was A LOT more comfortable.
  8. thanx:flowers:!what are foot petals?:s
  9. They are inlays often in gel Dr. Scholl makes them as well as other brands.

I don't own the O my sling but they are a very classy shoe now if you are not used to heels you might want to start out with a pair of n° prive's like the ones in my avatar, they have a hidden platform which makes them easier to walk in. I personally think the VP's (closed back) and N° P's (slingback version) are among the most comfortable heels / Cl's
  10. I have a pair of the CL Horatio slings 85mm and I find them very comfortable!
    The important thing is to get the right fit.
  11. Yes, they are.
  12. If you find the right size/proper fit, Numero Prive (slingback version of the Very Prive) are highly comfortable!
    I wore my patent NPs all night, walking around a little, to the car and back (the things I won't pay for sometimes... i.e., valet parking--esp when all they do sometimes is drive the car 20 feet! :blah:) and they felt fine at the end of the night... Didn't even need any breaking in! :noworry:
  13. I am returned a pair of No Prive slingbacks because the slings were so uncomfortable. They were a patent leather pair so maybe it was because of that- I didn't think they'd stretch out to the point of being comfortable.
  14. I find the slingback's being more comfortable then a full shoe...but I only have sling's with a platform.
  15. I have the Architeks and they are very comfortable.