Louboutin Site

I am wondering if something is wrong with me or if most of you are basically going through that site zillion times a day :girlsigh:

I've been doing to the same thing since I checked CL's site this morning. I keep telling myself that it's perfectly normal. :yes: Although, I see a new pair of shoes I want every time I check. This can't be good for my wallet.

Ooh buy them! Got mine a few weeks ago and the colours are such a good neutral I have worn them lots already!

I had them in my hands a few days ago waiting for the sales assis. but they were so busy and I had to leave! They are so beautiful... They are my next CL purchase for sure...I can feel it in my toes :angel:

I've been doing to the same thing since I checked CL's site this morning. I keep telling myself that it's perfectly normal. :yes: Although, I see a new pair of shoes I want every time I check. This can't be good for my wallet.

It hasn't been good for my wallet for the past two seasons. :roflmfao:

OMG, just called CL Madison and they are already sold out of the purple Sirenette in my size and they are not getting anymore. My heart is broken, my wallet is rejoicing since they were $1700!

So glad the site is updated! I love the Jaws, the Castillano, the Tiger No Prive (tried these on at Bergdorfs in NYC this week) and the Para La Cruz (purchased these in NYC yesterday at the Horatio boutique in dark green with black fringe).