Louboutin S/S 2008 (pics)

1. Style.com featured the best shoes and accessories for S/S 2008; here are my favourites from Monsieur Louboutin.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I love how he contrasts the cork with silver and patent leathers, as well as using cork as the upper, which I have never seen before. The Anenome is so amazingly over the top. :heart:

See more here: http://www.style.com/trends/accessoryreport/S2008RTW

2. I like the cork and silver patent leathers. something in your closet just to have.

3. i think the cork's cute, i'll be hoping it doesn't rain on me if i wear those!! :roflmfao:

do you have the direct link to the style page you saw them on? TIA!

4. I saw the second shoe among several others at M. Louboutin's personal appearance at NM in San Francisco. That one is called the Katenita and costs over $800!

5. So far nothing I have to have which is great considering what I dropped this year on CLs

6. Lovely shoes.

7. I'm not a huge fan of cork. Liberal use of cork is a little too casual for my personal style, and I therefore am not a fan of the cork shoes Louboutin has turned out the last couple of years that incorporate a very refined style (VP, Yoyo) with lots of cork.

However, for a girl's brunch on a casual shopping Sunday, I can see the cork wedge working for me with cropped linen pants......... Hmmmm. ;) However, hockey nut that I am, I can't possibly don an article of clothing that so clearly advertises the colors of a rival hockey team to my beloved Devils: the hated Flyers :devil:. The colors are lovely and wonderful in combination, but I just can't betray my Devils! Perhaps in another color....

8. The anemone is gorgeous! Def the bird of paradise vision that Louboutin was inspired by for this shoe!

9. Though I love the last shoe I dont think I'd ever be somewhere where Id be able to rock it, KWIM? As for the other shoes in the collection, thank god I didnt see anything that i was really excited about.... my shopping habit is crazy as it is!:p

10. don't really like any of them....

11. I posted this a month ago--it's the Lady Noeud in black satin. This one was $800. It is the only one that popped out at me. I put my name on the list for my SA to call me when they arrive, but I have already changed my mind about them. I would have taken more pictures my camera's battery died after I took this shot.

[​IMG]

12. Thank you for sharing. Like others, I'm not a fan of cork. It looks cheap in my opinion.

13. LavenderIce,
    How come! Those are beautiful pumps if you ask me!

14. Well, the satin numero prive without the bow that came out this year cost $200 less. I think with all of the shoes I bought this year I have got to slow down.

15. http://www.style.com/trends/accessoryreport/S2008RTW

Ahh, I don't know how I missed these the first time through, they're gorgeous.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There were a lot of hot shoes that I saved to my computer - Miu Miu, Marni, Pierre Hardy, Balenciaga, and Proenza Schouler offered the best, IMO. :love: