Louboutin Iowa Patent Mary Jane

u should get the new tortoise shoes those will look so hot

:nogood: You are supposed to tell me NOOOOOOOO MORE! HAHAHA

I'm done...for now...I have spent so much on stuff over the last few weeks. And, to top it all off, I can't even wear the majority of what I bought to work (in middle of 3rd yr of medical school). I need to have my credit cards temporarily taken away, but the problem is I remember all of the numbers, the exp. dates, and the authorization numbers, so somebody taking them wouldn't really work anyways! :roflmfao:

I'm going to Vegas end of August/beginning of Sept, so I'm going to "attempt" to be good until then. :smile:

Angelie, you said you were Indian. What part of India are you originally from?

Ok for the eel decolette..call saks in san francisco and ask for ronnie, he can locate you your size. Decolletes run small, I have a 39 and I normally wear a 38.5

as for the Iowas, you can call Amit at NM palo alto and ask him to do a store search for you.

good luck!

thanks so much. Does the eel run like the patent decollete?

:nogood: You are supposed to tell me NOOOOOOOO MORE! HAHAHA

I'm done...for now...I have spent so much on stuff over the last few weeks. And, to top it all off, I can't even wear the majority of what I bought to work (in middle of 3rd yr of medical school). I need to have my credit cards temporarily taken away, but the problem is I remember all of the numbers, the exp. dates, and the authorization numbers, so somebody taking them wouldn't really work anyways! :roflmfao:

I'm going to Vegas end of August/beginning of Sept, so I'm going to "attempt" to be good until then. :smile:

Angelie, you said you were Indian. What part of India are you originally from?

hahah i can't help it i love it when ppl shop:roflmfao:
wow ur in med school thats awesome the perfect indian girl always goes to med school:roflmfao:
I know my cc numbers expiry dates and security numbers too hahahha
is this ur first trip to vegas??? i want to go haven't been yet
i'm hoping to go to paris in sept
My parent's are from punjab india but we r not sikh we r hindu's. SO i'm hindu punjabi. WHat abt u???

Yeah I'm an "enabler" too.

Yep..med school. HA

No, this is not my first time. This will be my 6th/7th time? You will love Vegas when you go! The shopping, gambling, drinking lol, the food, the shows...everything is such a good time.

My parents are from Hyderabad so I'm Telugu and Hindu as well. But, I was born in Chicago and raised in Ohio.

Nice to meet other Indian girls who appreciate the finer things in life. :smile:

definitely size up in those.. i bought them in black and had to exchange it for the size larger... they're awesome tho!!here's mine :biggrin:

AMARANTE2012-1.jpg

I have them in black as well. They are beautiful I love them :P You definetly want to size up. Maybe half a size?

Yeah I'm an "enabler" too.

Yep..med school. HA

No, this is not my first time. This will be my 6th/7th time? You will love Vegas when you go! The shopping, gambling, drinking lol, the food, the shows...everything is such a good time.

My parents are from Hyderabad so I'm Telugu and Hindu as well. But, I was born in Chicago and raised in Ohio.

Nice to meet other Indian girls who appreciate the finer things in life. :smile:

my mom would love it if i went to med school.

Oh wow 6/7 times thats wicked. I should go asap my mom would love it too.
I was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.
It is very nice to meet indian girls that enjoy finer things, here in vancouver the finest shopping indian girls do is fake chanel bags haha

if you decide to get them iowas, get a half size up! i got them in navy patent in the 70s, and they are really gorgeous - i have a darker skintone like you. I got them on sale for 280 or something like that. they are a good choice for work. I'm also pre-ordering these in anthracite, which i feel is really versatile with my wardrobe: http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446163297&FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=282574492703944&ASSORTMENT%3C%3East_id=1408474395222441&bmUID=1184032395431&ev19=2:11

good luck with your shoe choices!!!

ps- the 70's aren't matrony - for some reason, men notice these before my other cl's that are higher! they're my boyfriend's favorite too. crazy. :smile:

^you should angelie! they're really pretty and comfy. i was going to get the round toes in black, but decided I have enough black shoes. Red would be so gorgeous!!!

Thanks mea! I will definitely keep this in mind when I purchase them. I think I just need to try both styles on to figure out which ones I see myself wearing more. I might end up getting the 70s now b/c I bought the Miu Miu patent mary janes in black. We shall see! :smile:

Thanks mea! I will definitely keep this in mind when I purchase them. I think I just need to try both styles on to figure out which ones I see myself wearing more. I might end up getting the 70s now b/c I bought the Miu Miu patent mary janes in black. We shall see! :smile:

how much did the miu miu patents cost? btw, where did you find them?

my mom would love it if i went to med school.

Oh wow 6/7 times thats wicked. I should go asap my mom would love it too.
I was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia.
It is very nice to meet indian girls that enjoy finer things, here in vancouver the finest shopping indian girls do is fake chanel bags haha

You do whatever you are interested in! How old are you? My parents claim that they never really cared what I ended up doing, but I know that deep down they always wanted me to go that route. LOL

Yes Vegas is a good time. You definitely should do it. I generally only go for 3/4 days. After that, you need a vacation from your vacation! LOL

And, fake Chanel..yuck!:wtf:

You do whatever you are interested in! How old are you? My parents claim that they never really cared what I ended up doing, but I know that deep down they always wanted me to go that route. LOL

Yes Vegas is a good time. You definitely should do it. I generally only go for 3/4 days. After that, you need a vacation from your vacation! LOL

And, fake Chanel..yuck!:wtf:

I want to go to new york for fashion design but my mom is so scared to let me go out alone. I always ask her what she would say if i was going to NY for law or med school would she stop me then too? of course not.

I agree i always need a vacation from my vacation too.