Lots of Rose Thulian for sale, normal?

Fashion Freak

Mar 17, 2007
Hi all Balenciaga lovers and experts. Recently I'm in love with mini city. I bought a pink one( rose thulian hopefully) from eBay for 800. I already posted it in the authentic this thread.

What make me unsure about it is there are about 3 more listings are selling the same bag at similar price. The seller of my bag also has more than one of the same bag for sale.

Anyone know if there was some special mark down of the bag recently? Or it's a super red flag??

I'm not new to Bbags and owned many before, I can't really tell if the bags are real or not. I just hope these are not the super fakes on the market right now.

Thanks for reading, and your helps are appreciated!

Hi there
I was in Selfridges yesterday and there were a number of pink Bal's on sale - the part time - giant and regular hardware and also the Velo I think with regular hardware. I was in Larizia in NW London and they also had a metal plate Bal City bag in the same colour. I also think that Balenciaga in the store in Bicester Village was carrying that colour.

I need to check what colour it was but it might have been rose thulian. If you could possibly post a pic of yours then I'll be able to tell you if it's the same colour.
If it's the same colour I wouldn't worry as they have clearly been marked down.

x :smile:

eab10205bb36f9582eb91adee1ce1292.jpg
7d8fcb5521ca4488945a3c620d86bd15.jpg

Thank you for your information. I feel a little bit better after seeing your post. Here are two pics of the color.?[emoji846]

Hi there
I was in Selfridges yesterday and there were a number of pink Bal's on sale - the part time - giant and regular hardware and also the Velo I think with regular hardware. I was in Larizia in NW London and they also had a metal plate Bal City bag in the same colour. I also think that Balenciaga in the store in Bicester Village was carrying that colour.

I need to check what colour it was but it might have been rose thulian. If you could possibly post a pic of yours then I'll be able to tell you if it's the same colour.
If it's the same colour I wouldn't worry as they have clearly been marked down.

x :smile:

Thank you very much, i just posted two pics, is it the color you saw?