Lots of Azur Naviglio!

That is really fresh looking and sharp. I wonder if those flaps would get a bit annoying, though?

definitely!!! I don't see the the functional use of the flaps other than extra protection to prevent rain from getting through the zippers..........:s However, I still like the look of it

Nope, it's too small to fit notebooks/laptops in :yes:

The size and extra flaps for rain protection woulda been perfect for my D350 slr. Too bad I didn't love the look IRL. Maybe it's cos I was wearing maroons and pinks while I was trying it on? hmmmmmm

It would be annoying to have to unsnap the flaps each time you want to go into the bag. The Naviglio is a cute shape, but I think LV should remove the flaps. I think some people tuck the flaps of the Naviglio into the side pockets which would make it easier to use this bag.

I also thought that the flaps seemed weird; however, my boyfriend said they would act as good security measures in Hong Kong while taking the subway or something.

And I've also seen people tuck in the flaps just as peace ^^ said, and it looks okay.

I love the Naviglio!!!!!!!!!!!! I intend to get it as my first LV piece,but saving hard for it! And a matching Damier mutiple wallet.

I like it because of the 2 flaps on top,I feel it's harder for people to peek into my bag and I have double protection from the zipper and the flap. =) JMHO