Lost tonight?

DH and I watched it last night. Like many LOST episodes, it seemed like we learned alot but once you start thinking about it, you realize that there are just lots more questions. That's not to say that I didn't enjoy it tremendously!!! Both of my sisters and two of my neices have it taped and will watch it today - can't wait to talk to them and see what they think.

WOW!!! the 2nd season has just finished in New Zealand!!! ekekeke, it was a goodie!!! i cant wait to see if Michael comes back for them or not... or maybe Penny finds them!!! 0o0o0o so good!!! What am i going to watch on Wednesday nights now???? oh thats right, WENTWORTH!!! hehehehe!

helenNZ said:
What am i going to watch on Wednesday nights now????

I've been going through withdrawals all summer, waiting for LOST to come back!! I need to check their site and see when Season 3 premieres in the US!

Season 3 comes out Sept. 27. This season they'll show all new ep's until Nov, then on hiatus til Feb. That's right! We won't see any new ep's till then becoz so many people complained about reruns. Then we get all new ep's til the end of the season again.

Highlight below for some spoilers:

Season 3 picks up where we left off in season 2; Michael is supposedly not coming back; Desmond, Locke, and Eko are alive; Ethan is back, Jack gets a new love interest; Kate chooses her love; and Sun's baby is with another man!!!

I totally can't wait!:wlae: