Lost Sunglasses

Poor you!!
I hope you used a CC or something. Some of them have a 90-days replacement policy in case of theft and I am sure that the store you bought them at can give you a replacement/duplicate reciept!

Aww, that stinks. I'm so sorry this happened to you - I always hate when I lose things. I lost a crucifix necklace that was given to me as a christening gift, and I was so heartbroken.

Similar thing happened yesterday, not to me but one of my customers. A young girl (maybe 13/14) bought something, paid and left. A couple of customers later someone noticed a bag on the floor - they thought it belonged to the lady who had just left my counter, but she said it didn't. So the customer who found it gave it to me incase the owner came back. Later on the young girl came back, asking if anyone had seen a shopping bag. I was able to give it back to her - she was so relieved. It was rather heart-warming (although I don't think I told it very well. :shame:smile:.

Eep that is disheartening. I have a sad sunglasses story from yesterday too, so lets pout together a little - I like to go fishing at a pier in Galveston. My hubby doesn't fish but he was kind enough to take me for 6am. When the sun came up I took a second to get my prescription sunglasses out of my purse (I use an old classic Coach leather purse for fishing activities etc. lol) .. oh my goodness! I opened the case to swap them out and Ping! a lense popped out, bounced on the pier and into the Gulf of Mexico! - no chance of retrieving it, as it dissappeared instantly and I was at the deep end of the pier, and about 10 feet above the water. I'm part albino and have almost no pigment in my eyes so I have to wear sunglasses in daylight. So we went to get a new lense made when we got back to town and they charge for 2 lenses even though I only needed one, about $170 ! grrrrr - must have been a bad day for sunglasses. :sad:

I saw a great story on CNN last week - a couple from Toronto were in California to attend the wedding of one of their kids (I dont remember the details but this is what I remember) - the woman left a bag ..LV.. on a bench, it had hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jewelry in it and cash. Someone turned it in and she got it all back! .. I would sure hope if I ever found something like that, that I would have the virtue to return it or turn it in - its sick when people can't even do that with a pair of sunglasses, and not think about the sacrafice or feelings of another person.

Geez, almost same thing happened to me last week.
I bought this great skirt for an evening boat cruise around the canals here in the Nertherlands that we go on every year. Picked up some stuff for the kids, went to put everything in my car, and I noticed the bag was missing. I went back to every store I had been in and even notified mall security. Nothing.
250 euros:toast. :mad:

It's not like I'm small or anything, so I hope they enjoy their new CURTAINS!:lol:

vuittonGirl said:
Something bad happened to me yesterday. :worried: I went shopping at Tyson with my sister. I bought a pair of Rayban at Solstice (the sunglasses store) for my bf. Then we headed to Victoria's Secret. I went into the fitting room to try on the bra (the new one that they just made, called New Secret Embrace Angel.) Then i left my Solstice bag there when i was done. I didn't realize it 'til we were a/b to go home. I went back to VS, but then of course, it was gone. :cry: And the thing was, when told my bf what happend, he thought i was fooling him 'cuz it was April Fool day. :Push:
I'm a little worried thou, i left my receipt in there, should i worry a/b my creditcard? i know it's only the last 4 numbers on the receipt, but still....

On a prayer that it may help them show up, I would call the store where you bought them. If anyone tries to exchange or return them, they can be checking ID's. Actually, they should do this anyway for any credit card transaction.

I always wondered why they asked for my ID when I would do a return...I thought who would use a stolen credit card to return money back to the card? LOL
But now I realize why they do it...:idea: