LOST is back tonight!!!!

I didn't see it yesterday, but heard all about it. Paolo is too hot to die right now!
Seriously, and what is up with Lost just throwing random survivors into the clique and not doing stuff with them. Weird.

I think they are gonna come back for sure! Maybe as zombies? After all, Locke warned that nothing that gets buried on that island stays buried for too long...ack! That, added with the fact the director at the Expose taping said that Nikki could maybe come back even though everyone thinks she's dead (to which she replies she's just a guest star, and guest stars always die)...I am thinking at least SHE will come back sooner or later! All the foreshadowing in this episode is crazy!

Did anyone notice how Shannon pretty much called Boone gay?!

After all my complaining that Lost was going downhill, this episode is turning it around for me! BIG change from previous shows.

They're buried alive!? Nikki did open up her eyes at the end of the episode right? Or am I imagining things?

Next week's episode looks good ... lots of drama/fighting. Can't wait!

I kinda like how they showed where Nikkie and Paolo were during the past 80 days...(some reshot scenes...some they were "dubbed in".)...pretty nifty.

buried alive...love it. great twist.

whoa... where did they all just go?? And why did they take Locke with them.. because he actually loved the island, is Locke now an "other"?? This is wierd as hell, where do they go from here now that everyone incl. Jack is back???

I liked Locke.. what happened to him :sad:

I am getting cautiously excited about where the show is going next ... I love the 'triangle' with Jack, Kate and Juliet. Did the 'Others' plant Juliet as a mole??? Did Locke pretend he wanted to go with the 'Others' just to find out more about the island's mysteries, or because they had his dad? How is life going to be on the beach now Jack, Kate and Juliet are back there, with a 'new' Sawyer? Can't wait .. I hope the writers don't disappoint us again with 'jumpy' discontiued story lines!

I hate the love triangles (Sawyer/Kate/Jack vs. Kate/Jack/Juliet) and wish the show would get back to the proper mind**** it once was in the first season. I watch Lost to exercise my mind, not stultify it with yet another primetime soap opera!

I hate the love triangles (Sawyer/Kate/Jack vs. Kate/Jack/Juliet) and wish the show would get back to the proper mind**** it once was in the first season. I watch Lost to exercise my mind, not stultify it with yet another primetime soap opera!

omg I hate it too! :Push::cursing:

Did the 'Others' plant Juliet as a mole???
thats what I think! I never trusted her :yucky:

i can't watch LOST tonight due to the weather. it's snowing here in montreal and the satellite can't get signal
you can watch the full episodes for free on the lost site

Juliet is totally a mole-- Ben chose Juliet to interact with Jack because she resembles his ex-wife. Now that she has Jack's transference of feelings, she has the trust of the most powerful and influential member of the Lostaways. Why did she hide the fact that she had the key to the cuffs from Kate? I don't buy her excuse that she was trying to "bond" with Kate....