Lost EGC, please HELP!

1. Hi ladies! I'm so sad right now... I ordered a GST from Saks PA by phone for last EGC event, I tried to use my $300 EGC as a part of the payment, the SA said I have to send it to her by mail, ok so I did it! Correct name and address and attention. Now It've been 2 weeks she hasn't recieve it yet.

I hate myself I didn't make a copy of my card just in case if it's lost, I just didn't, how stupid is that!:hysteric:

I know I might not be able to fight for it since it's my responsibility to take care of the card, but it's $300, I just don't want to give up so easily. What else can I do sisters? Now I really need your help and comforts, please...:crybaby:
  2. oh I'm so sorry to hear that. Do you still have your receipt for the EGC? I just looked at mine and my SA put a stamp on it and she wrote on it part of the code for the GC. If you have your receipt with the code, I'm sure you can call Saks and ask them about it.
  3. Awww Why did you sent yours to your SA.? Hugs* I was told that you can used to ECG card online. HTH
  4. I'm soooo sorry to hear about it honey...I would be mad too but let's just hope that it's lost somewhere and maybe your SA will receive it soon.
  5. I would feel sick over that. I don't think anyone would want to just give it up easily. I'm sure there is a record of it so can they just look it up on the computer, particuarly if you have a reciept?

If not, I don't know what to tell you. I know they can be rather um "not nice" about replacing them. Good luck and I hope it works out.
  6. Thank you all so much! I really feel much better now. I will call my sa and see what I can do. Wish me good luck!:yes:
  7. pmed u!! ;);)
  8. Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that! I've heard a few SA's mention that they had client's mailing in their EGC's and it always made me so nervous to hear...

I hope you get this resolved soon :smile:
  9. eeks
    i hope everything works out in the end!
    let us know!
    (sending things in the mail always makes me nervous)
  10. The problem has been resolved!:yahoo:My SA replaced a new card for me, she is a nice lady! Thank you everyone for your support! I have learned from mistake, I will be carefull next time! Happy shopping!;)
  11. glad it worked out for you!
  12. fashion freak just wondering how did she replace the card? I'm thinking about sending my egc cards to new york and i'm a little worried about it getting lost.
  13. :tup:Happy it all worked out :smile:
  14. yay, i'm happy for you!what a nice sa!
  15. Thank you ladies! And azhangie, when you send the EGC to your SA, please make sure make a copy or write down your card# and the pin code, just in case if it's lost you can still use it online. And remember to send it via Fedex or any priority service that is faster and more secure than regular mails.