losing weight for wedding ~

1. I have 9 months left to lose weight for my wedding... I want to look hot for my fiance but its soooooooo hard :sos: :sos: :sos: i just started going back to the gym again!!

2. Good Luck!!!!............and good job for thinking ahead and giving yourself a reasonable amount of time!!! 9 months should be perfect

3. Me too! Same time frame as you...I finally signed up for the gym in December. I love to eat and I have a hard time trying to diet. we need to support each other! Good luck~~!

4. Just make sure you are balancing cardio workouts and some weight training and you ladies will be HOTT by your weddings!! Good luck!

5. Oooh!! Congrats to the both of you!

I'm sure y'all will be looking smokin' for ya weddings!! :yes:

6. How much weight do you want to lose?

7. Thanks guys for all the support and kind words :smile: robyn id like to lose around 5-10 pounds.. but my only problem is im just like gingerfarm.. i LOVE food thus eating is my favorite thing to do when im bored :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Good Luck Gingerfarm... im sure you will look smoking hot on your wedding day!

8. 5-10 pounds should not be too hard, you just have to really work on it. I bet by exercising you could cut them all by then!!

9. ^^ yes, working out rather than dieting is probably the best way to go to look great in AND out of your wedding dress:graucho:

I weight the same amount now (within 1-2 pounds) that I did in my avatar pic, but I don't look anywhere near as good because I was lifing heavy twice a week with an awesome trainer then:crybaby: