AAA

You just have to wait and see. Last year, nothing from LV really captured my attention until later in the year when the Damier Azure and Miroir collections were released. It's the same thing again this year for me, with nothing interesting me the past six months until just recently with the release of the Mirroir lockit. It looks like the Fall/Winter will once again be my main LV focus as there are a few items that I'm waiting on.

whatever you do dont look in the hermes forum. i was getting bored with LV (please dont shoot me!) and had a browse in the hermes forum and now my SO is seriously worried about the health of his bank account.

I'm experiencing the same kind of feeling. I honestly love Louis forever, but I feel that all the pieces I have, I don't need them anymore. I'm going to be listing my azur speedy, cerises keepall, agenda, pochette, scarf and antigua pochette on ebay today. It's kinda sad because I worked so hard for it, but there are some other things in life that I want to purchase and buy and maybe i'll just get like, a pair of shoes that I love or one bag that I can't live without, but most of my stuff has to go. lol, kinda sad days..