Los Angeles Times Newspaper reports a new line by Karl to target young Chanelphiles

I had to look up the word "eponymous" and by the definition it would seem that the new line would be named after Karl himself in some manner...maybe K or Karl or something of the sort....time will tell.

1 : one for whom or which something is or is believed to be named

I did ask my SA in NM, as I was there yesterday - (bought some cute cc crystal earring...didn't completely break my ban as the I used a gift card from points and so they only cost me a hundred dollars- yay). Anyway she had no knowledge about this new line...however that did not surprise me.

Hi All,
I believe the new clothing line is just called 'KL' not sure what kind of accessories or bags it will be doing if any. I have read reviews on the KL jeans and apparently the are really stylish and comfy!!!

Hmm interesting. Yeah it doesn't seem like it would be a Chanel brand. If it is, then i don't know how many people will be interested in getting this. I do agree, i like chanel the way it is, even though its very expensive...however, its a luxury line and that is what they are known for. Doing something outside of that...does make it seem 'cheapen'.

Congrats on your new earrings Purrrfect and thanks for sharing this!:smile:
I just hope he's clever enough not to degrade his name just for the sake of extra$$!!!:tdown:On the other hand, I would really mind IF HE DEGRADED CHANEL in favour of his own firm!:smash:

As much as I wish I could afford Chanel clothing, I am glad that there is no 'secondary' line - makes Chanel even more coveted. And someday when I do own a tweed jacket or suit or whatever, I know that it will be something KL designed directly and i view it as a goal of sorts.

Kinda sounds weird and is very materialistic, I admit but it is the next step to aspire to (of course real priorities come first) but I think you guys know what I mean!