Los Angeles Area Sample Sales

1. From DailyCandy.com

Give a little and get a lot.
    What: Showroom Seven
    Why: Kova & T, Tony Cohen, Issa London, Charlotte Ronson, and others priced wholesale and below.
    When: Nov. 28-30. Wed.-Fri., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
    Where: Cooper Building, 860 S. Los Angeles St., b/t Eighth & Ninth Sts., mezz. 3, Downtown (213-316-0112).
    What: Go Sample Sale
    Why: Jeremy Scott, Magda Berliner, Gregory Parkinson, and Katy Rodriguez — all up to 80 percent off.
    When: Dec. 2. Sun., noon-5 p.m.
    Where: Resurrection, 8006 Melrose Ave., b/t Edinburgh & Laurel Aves. (323-651-5516).

: Thomas Wylde
    Why: Those skull scarves, jackets, bags, and clothing are up to 80 percent off. A portion of the proceeds go to Cedars-Siani Women’s Cancer Research Institute.
    When: Nov. 30-Dec. 2. Fri.-Sun., 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
    Where: Softbox at Smashbox Studios, 8549 Higuera St., at Hayden Pl., Culver City.

: Karen Zambos
    Why: The eponymous Vintage Couture, Elegantly Waisted, and KZ Jersey lines at $20 and up.
    When: Nov. 30. Fri., 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
    Where: 112 W. Ninth St., b/t S. Broadway & Main St., ste. 1226, Downtown (213-833-0093). Cash only.
    What: Rachel Pally
    Why: Up to 90 percent off retail on comfy jersey dresses, tops, and everything in between.
    When: Nov. 29-Dec. 2. Thurs.-Sat., 10 a.m.-6 p.m.; Sun., 11 a.m.-4 p.m.
    Where: 2001 S. Santa Fe Ave., at E. 15th St., ste. f, Downtown.

: Stewart+Brown
    Why: Save 60-80 percent on ecofriendly clothing and accessories.
    When: Nov. 29 & Dec. 1. Thurs., 4-7 p.m.; Sat., noon-5 p.m.
    Where: 955 E. Front St., near S. Laurel St., Ventura.

: James Perse
    Why: Beyond-soft tops and bottoms for men, women, and kids are up to 70 percent off.
    When: Dec. 1. Sat., 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
    Where: Siren Studios, 6063 W. Sunset Blvd., b/t N. Gower St. & N. Beachwood Dr., Hollywood.
    What: Divine Design Shopping Days
    Why: Proceeds from the sales of Diane von Furstenberg, Chrome Hearts, Ted Baker London, Yves St. Laurent, and more — starting at 50 percent off — go to Project Angel Food.
    When: Nov. 30-Dec. 3. Fri. & Sat., 10 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sun. & Mon., 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
    Where: 9900 Wilshire Blvd., at Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills.
    What: Room 222 Fashion Shopping Event
    Why: Up to 50 percent off vintage wares from the likes of Halston, Chanel, and Valentino.
    When: Dec. 1 & 2. Sat. & Sun., 11 a.m.-6 p.m.
    Where: 509 N. Fairfax Ave., b/t Rosewood Ave. & Clinton St., ste. 222 (818-980-1055).
    What: Murge Designs baby and home accessories, Domaine547 wines, Something Wicked candles, and T. Flynn jewelry.
    Why: A portion of proceeds go to CoachArt.
    When: Dec. 2. Sun., 1-5 p.m.
    Where: Paul Kopeikin Gallery, 6150 Wilshire Blvd., b/t Crescent Heights Blvd. & Fairfax Ave. (323-937-0765).
  2. This is awesome! Thanks :yahoo:
  3. does anyone know the pricing ranges for the rachel pally sample sale? iv never been to one...but the drive to la is far if it isnt worth it...TIA
  4. The Rachel Pally sample sale ranges, depending on what you are looking for. There are a few tops that are $25, but most of the dresses are around $75-100+. It is organized by style and have lots of sizes.
  5. Thanks for the post!!!!
  6. thanks letsgo!
  7. Anyone ever been to the Divine Design Project Angel Food event? price range, discount, etc? TIA
  8. It all depends on the season. Fall dresses mostly start at $65 and go up to $85, but there is a fall turtleneck dress for $45. The only pieces over $100 are from her cashmere collection. There is an enormous selection available, so even if you go later in the sale, you will for sure find great pieces. I've been helping Rachel and her family set up the sale for the past two days, so I'm happy to answer questions:smile:
  9. ^^Does she have a lot of XS? Everytime I go, she hardly has any in XS?
  10. ooohhh...thanks! James Perse! Yea!
  11. I'm an xs in Rachel Pally's clothes too, and I had no problem finding my size. You have to dig through the boxes a bit, but there should be plenty. If you're worried, I suggest going earlier than later in the sale.