I don't have too many greys so I usually use colorspa or casting - or one of those semi-perm colors. Anyway i'm growing out some highlights and figured I just color my hair back to chocolate brown and get it over with. So I apply this stuff and it sits on my head for one minutes before I have to jump in the shower and rinse it out. It felt like fire ants biting my scalp or acid poured on my head. How the heck do people use this stuff. Anyone else have this happen to them? I feel like if I would have left this on for 25 min., I would be bald now.