LORDY, LORDY!!! I'm in METALLIC HEAVEN... the Special Edition has arrived

It's a very fine line between "stunningly scrumptious" and "gawdawful gaudy." I was a little apprehensive about this one. But I think it's the "antique" part of the gold that shoves this bag into the stunning end of the spectrum. It looks like a "dirty" gold, not a bright yellow smack-you-upside-the-head-and-jab-you-in-the-eye-with-an-ice-pick gold, and that makes all the difference to me.

I totally agree. Not gaudy at all. Totally stunning!!!! It's gorgeously blingy without being obnoxious or tacky. A really fresh take on the Bbag. And it looks great on you!!!!! ;)

She's absolutely gorgeous!!!!:nuts: That is the most perfect bag to wear out for the holidays! And any special occasion, really. Congratulations, the hardware and leather are TDF!! You have to post a picture of her on! Pretty, pretty please?:graucho:

She's absolutely gorgeous!!!!:nuts: That is the most perfect bag to wear out for the holidays! And any special occasion, really. Congratulations, the hardware and leather are TDF!! You have to post a picture of her on! Pretty, pretty please?:graucho:
Thanks for the compliments everyone!

Melissa, I've just added modeling pics to this thread. Go back a page in this thread and you'll find them :yes:

whats the diff between this and the city???

my god i love it.. how can someone get it?? like is it open for all
Hi Baby Boo. The Part Time is wider and deeper than the City. It also has the four studs on the bottom, like the Work has. I prefer the City to the PT, but this special ed. only came in the PT style.

From what I've been told, only 25 of these were made, and sold exclusively through Selfridges in the UK. They do ship abroad, which is how I got mine. I also understand there are still some left at the Selfridges in Manchester. Selfridges was running some special holiday gold campaign, where many designers did a special edition gold item only for them. There is a really cool gold suede Miu Miu Coffer, for example. Yum!!

Also, some people asked this and I forgot to answer. The leather is BUTTERY soft! Very smooshy in terms of being solf and pliable. It's just the surface texture itself that's not as soft as regular Bbag leather, it's a little rougher to the skin because of the metallics, but the leather itself is very scrunchable and far from stiff.