Loot part one: Josephine PM

A picture from elux but this is the GM version mine is PM. It appears the top one and second is similar to mine but barely cut.

p10509150_ph_hero.jpg

Crystal---First of all, don't be silly. No one would think that.
More importantly, I LOVE it!:love:
I actually have the Lucille PM in the cherry , you mentioned you wanted this color next, I think the black and white is SO sharp! I might like it better!
I love the Mini Lin too, but I think this is crisper and a great bag for black and white outfits--which I wear far too much of, but I love nonetheless.
Great choice!:yahoo:
Do they have any more at eluxury? I remember you saying you got one of the last ones.....TIA if you know!

Crystal---First of all, don't be silly. No one would think that.
More importantly, I LOVE it!:love:
I actually have the Lucille PM in the cherry , you mentioned you wanted this color next, I think the black and white is SO sharp! I might like it better!
I love the Mini Lin too, but I think this is crisper and a great bag for black and white outfits--which I wear far too much of, but I love nonetheless.
Great choice!:yahoo:
Do they have any more at eluxury? I remember you saying you got one of the last ones.....TIA if you know!

I love the Lucille!! My next pruchase may very well be the cherry color! It's lovely!
They don't have the black in the Josephine but they do have the black and white in other designs.

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - cabas kate mary, louis vuitton cabas mary kate

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - lucille, louis vuitton, handbags, monogram mini, totes

You might want to call them though just to make sure!! Sometimes they can work it for ya- trust me! ;)

I love the Lucille!! My next pruchase may very well be the cherry color! It's lovely!
They don't have the black in the Josephine but they do have the black and white in other designs.

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - cabas kate mary, louis vuitton cabas mary kate

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - lucille, louis vuitton, handbags, monogram mini, totes

You might want to call them though just to make sure!! Sometimes they can work it for ya- trust me! ;)

OK, thanks! I thought I remember you saying you got the last one. Congrats!
I'll give them a call and see what they say!:flowers:

So, I had turned down the mirror to get my mini mono Josephine PM and key and change holder in black! It arrived sooner than I thought and I really do LOVE IT!! :love:

Then I decided to get a mirror anyway and my pap should be here Wed.!! YEAH! I will post pictures of that (loot part deux) as soon as it arrives!

Very nice, congrat's.
I love the josephine.. be sure to model her for us :smile: