Loot part one: Josephine PM

1. So, I had turned down the mirror to get my mini mono Josephine PM and key and change holder in black! It arrived sooner than I thought and I really do LOVE IT!! :love:

Then I decided to get a mirror anyway and my pap should be here Wed.!! YEAH! I will post pictures of that (loot part deux) as soon as it arrives!
    blackminimono.JPG blackminimono2.JPG blackminimono3.JPG
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!! What a beauty! Looks like a great everyday bag! Can't wait to see the mirror too!!!
  3. Congrats! It is a gorgeous bag!
    i think this is my new lemming!!
  5. Very nice, I like the black and white combo. Congrats can't wait to see Loot part Deux.:flowers:
  6. Congrats, they look great!!!
  7. Crystal, Josephine/cles are HOT!!! Is black a new mini mono color?
  8. Congrats Crystal, it's so pretty. I never considered this color before..wow so pretty!
  9. Thanks!! I really love it more in person than in the photos. Also the photos they had on elux weren't really very good actually! LOL It's so hard to just go by one photo but I figured this was my last chance to get this since it's discontinued. I definately recommend it.

I know I don't need anymore bags but I may have to pick up up the cherry color if it's still around after Christmas!
  10. <Loves it!
  11. Love those new pieces! Congrats!!!
  12. Crystal, do you mind to take the pic next to your mini lin speedy?? I want to see how close the color shade between these bags...I :heart:your josephine color.TIA
  13. No, its older and has actually been discontinued! :sad: They just have received shipments here at the US LV's and on elux trying to get rid of what's left!?! They may have them in Canada as well!?! :shrugs:

I think it's hot in this bag but I didn't want a tote.

eLUXURY - Louis Vuitton - cabas kate mary, louis vuitton cabas mary kate
  14. Congrats!! Love the black.:love:
  15. Sure. Give me a minute!