Loot from the coach outlet-San Marcos

1. Okay here is the loot I got yesterday! LOL

None of it is actually for me. They are all Christmas gifts but I thought you guys might like to see what they have available!

coachoutlet.JPG
  2. Wow! Looks like you had fun, I love all the stuff you got.

3. Beautiful!

4. Looks like you'll make a lot of people happer this year :smile:

5. holy moly! thats quite alot of coach haha.. and none for you? how did you resist? haha.. well you are very generous I have to say!!

6. Thanks for your comments!! They had a great selection! The more I look at a few things the more I want to keep them!

I was shocked they had the waist purse in the hamptons stripe as I believe it is still in stores!?! They said it was a transfer or something!?! I may just keep that one. I know it's dressy but I still think it would be great for the gym!?!

7. ^^I was surprised by that as well. Keep! It'll go great with your sneaks!!

8. Yep, I was loving that Hampton Stripe too! How fun!!

9. I am curious if it was made simply for the coach outlets? It has a coach factory price tag and some of the others just have a coach price tag!?! I am not very familiar with what is made for where?:shrugs:

10. Check inside on the creed if there is a target imprint. If so then it was factory made, if not its from the store!

11. That's quite a stash! Did you see the Mia satchel by any chance? I live about 5 or 6 hours from the outlet, but I have a friend in Austin.

12. Nice :biggrin:
    I have that rectangle satin-y bag in gold. :smile: They had the little roundish ones at mine today, but since I already have the bigger hobo and the rectangle one (Can we tell I'm not good at names) I declined.

13. Good deals! Too bad it's not all for you :biggrin: You should definately keep the waist bag though, it is too cute!

14. Ohh I can't remember. I am pretty sure there were some in that style. You can call the outlet and they will tell you though (512) 396-1772!

15. I want to be on your Christmas list! :graucho: