Loot Alert! 2 BIG boxes & 1 petite one...

AMAZING!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
This is one serious loot! 3 gorgeous bags at one go! I have Toundra Box and I love it!

attachment.php

May we have a picture of the interior, showing the etoupe chevre lining please? Can't wait to see the contrast!!:nuts: What is the colour of the stitching on your HAC, peripod? Are you in Singapore, by the way?

hacinterior.jpg

Mrs Sparkles - here's the interior - i'm a really bad photographer and it's hard to photograph the etoupe chevre, it comes out much darker. Yes I'm in Singapore.

The funny thing is that my SA didn't know it was a bi-colour until we were outside looking at the bag in natural light, and I said "funny, it looks really like etoupe sometimes (bcos toundra can look greenish, grayish or brown under different light), especially the chevre lining" and then she said "hey, actually it's a bi-colour!".

She was really happy I liked the box leather bcos she said that a lot of local customers just hate box and request togo for everything! My favourite leathers are chevre and box. :heart:

Apparently there's a new chevre coming out next season and chevre de coromandel is going to be discontinued. Can't wait to see the new chevre. Would love a bleu roi chevre birkin!

Peripod, congrats on your new adquisitions! That toundra HAC is amazing, I bet the color is very rich and seems to change with lighting.

I've noticed that there is lately a few members getting a lot of bags at the same time, I drool every time I get into this forum, it's raining H bags!!!

So what's on the other 4 boxes?? More bags?? :nuts:

congratulations!

i absolutely adore all the bags you have! Raisin is so puuuurrty and the KP pochette is TDF

i am completely speechless with the HAC. it's exquisite.

Thanks ladies for all the compliments! It's really helping assuage my buyer's guilt- I face next month's credit card bill with great trepidation (and a stiff martini!)

The other 4 boxes contain 2 scarves, 1 palladium hippo cadena and the 4-charm breloque chain. I've only started wearing the scarves recently and I'm addicted now. Everytime I wear them I get a ton of compliments about how elegant I look- I never got so many compliments on my south sea pearls or diamond necklaces! I also like the alexander mcqueen chiffon scarves with jeans or shorts.

Here's a better photo of the interior for mrs sparkles.

hacinterior.jpg