Loose Zipper Pull on Stella

1. I was lucky enough to find a black limited edition Stella several months ago at NMLC here in Atlanta. The only problem is the the zipper pull comes off very easily. So far I've been able to recover it each time it fell off but I just know it's going to be lost for good one of these days. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and fixed it themselves, or do I need to send the bag off for repair? Thank you!:smile:
  2. Aw, that sucks! I'm sorry about your zipperpull. I hope you don't lose that piece! I think you might want to see if the MJ website will repair it for you. Just email them and let you know. Otherwise, I think a good cobbler could fix that problem for you.
  3. I have the exact same problem with my large multi-pocket...and I tried to tighten the clasp with pliers...and it broke!:crybaby: So, now I have to send the bag back to have a new zipperhead put on!
  4. yowch... that's no fun. I'm sorry that happened! I'd be afraid to fix a bag by myself. Metal sometimes gets weaker as it is bent. I hope they can fix it for you!