Loose stitch on my brand new strap!!!

1. I'm so disappointed b/c this JUST CAME IN ON SATURDAY!!!! My next move is seeing what BalNY will do~

+ the other two pics are of the glue coming undone I guess~ is this normal!?! Anybody out there with experience on this loose thread business? Does it come undone quickly or ??? I'm so sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby:

pics 002.jpg pics 004.jpg pics 001.jpg
  2. Oh no! I don't own a GH bag, but there is no way that can be normal, it's new! I'd be distraught too, I feel that is unacceptable for a brand new bag. Definitely let your feelings be known to BalNY. Sorry for this, how frustrating.

It's a lovely colour though, with very beautiful leather.

3. EEK!

It has happened to me before, I'd be more concerned with the thread thats stickin up like a gopher.

As for the strap flaring up a bit - its no biggie. Leather glue should do the trick. I used some before when I thought one of my whipstitch holes was gonna rip. It probably wasn't, but after that glue was tight on there I had no worries.

But I understand the frustration since these puppies aren't cheap. And for that they should be perfect.

4. What a bummer! Have you called BalNYC and complained about it?

5. Thank you ladies~ am calling BALNY tomorrow.

6. Good luck frozen, I hope they'll take it back. Keep us updated! Always nice to hear whether or not BalNY is taking care of their customers.

7. We'll see- I just want the strap to be fixed that's all- b/c the bag is perfection. :love:

8. I had this happen on my RH violet City, and I posted it. People told me to glue it too, but the last thing you want to do when you get a new bag is get out the glue! I guess it has happened, but it bugged me too. It should be perfect when you receive it!
    Good luck!

9. That's what I'm sayin chloebagfreak!

:shrugs: A big part of me really believes in customer service! (I just heard the back row gasp and giggle) so IDK- we'll see tomorrow!

10. Definitely, Frozen! Good Luck tomorrow, keep us posted!

11. omg. i'm so sorry to hear about this! make sure BalNY does something about this! are u sure nothing bit it?

12. :confused1: I know my bag is chewy looking but I tend to stay away from the straps :roflmfao:

13. :roflmfao::roflmfao::lol:

14. Had to laugh at my 500th post!

15. I think the Violets actually taste like Violets, and the Blueberries taste like blueberries. No flossing with your straps!