LoOoOook ….gift from my GF …

Status
Not open for further replies.
These posts are just pathetic to me. Can't people be happy enough that we spend our time and energy clicking on the post to hopefully say something nice and we're rewarded with a picture of a shopping bag.

:wondering:huh:

I just scrolled through 5 pages of nothing?! Geez...this is getting really ridiculous. 2 pages is the most I'd do, and that's pushing it. Strip-tease photos should all be posted on the first page!

:yahoo:This thread ended up being my favorite today, not for the strip tease of course, but eveyone's comments!! Do you think I should post a photo of one of my LV's on this thread, so at least we have something to look at:okay:

Sad to say, I'm addicted to this thread :noggin: I think I'm more addicted to reading everyone's comments! You are all making me crack up! :roflmfao:

ditto! :lol:

I feel bad because everyone is kinda flaming on her about the strip tease being carried on for so long, she probably just had something to do but seriously, we waited 4 pages for another pic of a box?! :Push:

Hey Mira, it's your birthday! Gonna party like it's your birthday! Congrats, have a cake!
ewartr.picture1.temporary.tmp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.