Looks Like I won't Need to Go to Off 5th Afterall

1. because I just won a white venetia with silver hardware!! :yahoo::wlae::nuts:

I'll take my own pictures when it arrives, but here are the seller's pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Oh Frances!! Just gorgeous!!!! What color is that? Is that pure-white? off white? bone? ivory? tapioca (TDF!!)....Where did you get it...Oh..did they have TWO?????!!!!!! Congrats!!! Can't wait for the pics!!!! BTW..Thanx for enabling...now I'm really liking that oatmeal!!!! :heart: Emmy

3. Congratulations! It's gorgeous! :drool:

4. Congrats for such a pretty bag!! Can't wait for you to get her!!

5. Thank you!!! I won it on eBay, so unfortunately no Emmy =( . The seller said the color is stark white, but it looks more like an ivory. I wish I could have found one in oatmeal, because it's darker than white and makes me less nervous. But I saw this and couldn't pass up. I'm very happy I didn't. I'm soo excited.

6. Wooooo it looks preeeety!! Congrats! post pics when you get her!!

7. I don't blame you Frances..The more I look at the pics the more I love....I'm jealous you're ready for spring !!!! I'm sure you're on cloud nine right now....I like the silver hardware w/ that color....classy and chic...!!:heart: Emmy

8. JEALOUS! Totally had my eye on that bag, didn't realize the auction ended today!

9. It's gorgeous! I was watching it too...;) Congratulations!

10. Congrats, fab colour
    don't forget to post pics when you get her.:smile:

11. Yeah I think I'm set with bags till the fall.... or till I see something I MUST have. hehe. I haven't been this excited since I ordered my MP exactly a year ago. I love the anticipation of when you order a bag. You look at the picture of it everyday until it comes.. Does anyone else do this or am I just a wackadoo?? hahaha. Thanks everyone, I will post pics as soon as my baby's delivered.

12. That color looks like oatmeal to me. Such a beautiful color and bag! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics when you get your new bag.

13. LOL. NO you're not a "wackadoo" haha I went back to the auctions everyday at least once (sometimes more:shame:smile: too visit my bags till they got here. I wondered if i was the only one who did that too... :rolleyes:

congrats! she is beautiful!

14. That is one HOTHOTHOT bag! Dang I love the venetia! And if lusting over your newly won bag is "wackadoo-ish" behavior... consider me guilty!