Looking to buy first Vernis... what piece should it be? *long*

I must say that in Vegas one night I dressed up and wore my Pomme d'Amour Lexington and really felt like a million bucks. We went to the Fendi boutique and the sales guy noticed it.

It's a fabulous gorgeous little bag and I wouldn't trade it for the world. It's small, like a little gem. I love the pomme lexington, all lexingtons for that matter, i would also love a framboise...hot.

Ah, thanks for the tip, lvbabydoll!

So it will be a lovely porte tresor international then, I guess. Does anyone have it? If so, tell me all about it! :drool:

Also, I'd love to read reviews and opinions from owners of the lexington as well.

Thanks! :love:

I just got a PTI (she's came today!) and I love it! its got a really big coin pouch so you can use it for coins, dollars, or even to slip a card or two in. Much to my surprise, I can also fit my entire checkbook inside!

I just got a PTI (she's came today!) and I love it! its got a really big coin pouch so you can use it for coins, dollars, or even to slip a card or two in. Much to my surprise, I can also fit my entire checkbook inside!

not inside the coin pouch, but in the wallet. i use the long slot behind the c.c. slots for it.

I wonder how long the colors will be around! I'd prolly buy either the PTI and/or the lexington sometime in October when I go to NYC, if not sooner off eluxury. I'd love something in either the lovely pomme or the framboise... if not these as my first choice, then the amarante.

Anyone have any idea how long the colors will be around?

I really like bags more than wallet as it seems less problems with everyday care. I used to have vernis wallet and I kept in the dustbag when I use it (I'm afraid it'll get dirt or color transfer). My friends thought I'm crazy and I find it quite trouble keeping in dustbag all the time. On the other hand I think vernis wallet is prettiest so it's quite difficult to choose. Maybe you can get both~ :heart:

I can't say enough good things about my pomme zippy wallet. It's gorgeous, I get a little bit of eye candy every time I take it out of my bag to pay for something.

I definitely recommend something in pomme, it is imo the most beautiful vernis color.