Looking to buy an LV!

1. I'm looking to buy a timeless, medium sized, everyday LV that I can use for year after year, but not the monogram or damier canvas.. Is the Epi leather durable and resistant to water? I've been eyeing a few bags from that collection(especially the bowling montaigne GM!)!

Thanks in advance! :smile:

2. Hmmm.... my suggestions:
    -Epi Alma
    -Suhali Le Fab
    -Antigua Cabas MM

3. I agree about the epi alma, especially in ivory! The bowling montaigne is gorgeous as well. I love the Passy in epi too.

4. what about an epi noe? its sort of like a tote bag, and can holds a ton

5. i really like the sac montaigne, i think its perfect for everyday use...

6. Thanks everyone, I checked the bags out online, great suggestions! I really like all of them, it's going to be hard to choose! My sister in law has the Suhali Le Fab and it's just breathtaking, but unfortuntely a bit out of my budget. Shame LV never goes on sale!

7. If it's not too late, I would like to say that epi is wonderful.

8. For you, Epi would be perfect...what colour are you thinking of?
    As for the bag...speedy? Noe?
    I suggest going to the store and testing out the different bags to see which one catches your eye.

9. The Alma in Epi is a wonderful bag. You can wear it with Jeans, also with an elegant outfit! I love my Alma in black very very much!

10. How about Epi Speedy 30 and Epi Soufflot?

11. I'd say black Epi is timeless...and a speedy or noe gets my vote for timeless classics! Be sure to tell us which one you pick!

12. Epi Speedy, Alma or Noe.

13. Classics for me:

Epi Alma
    Multicolor Speedy
    Suhali Le Fab

14. You'll love the Epi Alma, esp. in ivory!! Epi leather is absolutely water and dirt resistant and an all-weather bag...If you like the Suhali line then how about the Lockit PM in black or white?

15. if its epi i would go for montaigne gm, love that bag