Looking older then you really are?

1. I have a question:

If you look older when you're younger, does that mean that when you get older you're going to look even more old?
  2. lol..!!! NO!!! I do not think so!! Im 38 and and I still look younger than my DH who is 34!! (ok, botox or not I still look younger!!) I looked older when I was younger. I think its about how you behave when you are younger that makes you seem older, therefore look older! How old are you?
  3. I'm currently 18, but when I was 14 and 15 I was getting told that I could pass for as old as 20! I mean I was even getting hit on by random guys in their mid 20's back then! Eeek! This is just something that I've been wondering and honestly, worried about for a while. Right now I still look the same as I did when I was 15 but I'm really nervous about the future! I don't want to look 40 when I'm only 30!

4. when it comes to some men telling young girls the look like they are in their 20's i think its more of them "wishing" they were in their twenties because they are old perverts....sorry but some guys go temporarily insane when they see pretty girls or girls with nice figures and want to believe they are older so they wont feel like sex offenders/child predators.
  5. No. Don't worry. Haha. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who looked older when they were younger. When I was 13 and I did one of those guess my age/weight/birthday games at a carnival, the lady guessed that I was 23. I was embarassed as hell. As I've gotten older though, I've grown into my looks. And I definitely do not look older.
  6. When I was in high school, a lot of people thought I was older than I was. I used to get into clubs without ID. Now I get proofed when I go into clubs. People look at my ID and can't believe my age. Even when I went to buy my first house, the person couldn't believe my age. I've never had botox or anything. So don't worry about it so much or it will make you look older!
  7. im a teenager and i pass for early 20s....my mother who looks pretty young and i frequently get asked if we are sisters--- hmmmm i wonder if its a compliment to either of us? LOL
  8. Nah. When I was 12-ish, I was tall and with makeup, I looked much older. Now I'm 32, and without makeup, I look like a 12-year old. Funny how that works. lol